- Arundel Mills Casino Hotel
- Maryland Live
- Arundel Mills Hotels Near Casino
- Casino & Hotel is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country, located in the Washington DC/Baltimore corridor, just off I-95, Route 100 and the B/W Parkway at Arundel Mills. The AAA Four Diamond rated Live!
- Casino at Arundel Mills: Arundel Mills, Maryland. Located between Baltimore and Washington, D.C., the casino is the largest gaming facility in Maryland. It features 4,750 slot and electric table games, including blackjack, roulette, craps, and poker as well as several upscale dining establishments and an intimate live music venue.
Arundel Mills is home to Maryland Live! Casino, a world-class gaming and entertainment destination, nationally-acclaimed restaurants and a state-of-the-art live entertainment venue.Located at the intersection of the Baltimore Washington Parkway and Rte.100, 10 miles south of Baltimore, 20 miles north of Washington, D.C. And 2 miles west of the. Casino is a casino, entertainment complex and hotel in Hanover, Maryland, adjacent to Arundel Mills Mall, owned and operated by The Cordish Companies. The casino opened its first phase on June 6, 2012, which included 3,200 slot machines and electronic table games. Stop searching for Maryland Live! Casino hotels and look to Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport by Marriott. One of the most welcoming hotels next to Maryland Live! Casino, we are near premier shopping, dining and entertainment destinations.
Welcoming Over 18 Million Visitors Each Year
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland is the dominant gaming destination in its region, and the most visited destination in Maryland, attracting over 18 million visitors annually. Located at the Arundel Mills Mall in the heart of the Baltimore-Washington Corridor, the project combines dynamic gaming, dining and entertainment with a world-class retail experience. The $550 million casino, which opened in June 2012, features the largest gaming floor of any casino in the country, with more than 200 live action table games, an industry-leading Poker Room, and two High Limit rooms. Its gaming amenities are complemented by a state-of-the-art live entertainment venue, and nationally-acclaimed restaurants such as Bobby's Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay, The Cheesecake Factory, Phillips Seafood and The Prime Rib. In 2018, Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland was further enhanced by the opening of its Live! Hotel, a luxury 300-room hotel, spa and convention center. Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland has won dozens of awards for its best-in-class amenities and service.
- World-class casino, dining and entertainment
- Over 18 million visitors each year; top tourist destination in Maryland
- One of the highest revenue-generating commercial casinos in the country
- Live! Hotel expansion in 2018
Arundel Mills Casino Hotel
- Mon: 11am-7pm
- Tue: 11am-7pm
- Wed: 11am-7pm
- Thu: 11am-7pm
- Fri: 10am-8pm
- Sat: 10am-8pm
- Sun: 12pm-6pm
Arundel Mills Hotels Near Casino Arundel Mills is Maryland's largest outlet and value retail shopping, dining and entertainment destination located minutes from the heart of Washington D.C. and Baltimore. Arundel Mills feautres more than 200 indoor stores, including Coach Factory Store, J.Crew Factory, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Michael Kors, Pink, Lego Store, The Disney Store Outlet and more. Enjoy quality dining and entertainment at Buffalo Wild Wings, Dave & Buster’s, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament and Cinemark Egyptian 24 Theatres. Arundel Mills is home to Maryland Live! Casino, a world-class gaming and entertainment destination, nationally-acclaimed restaurants and a state-of-the-art live entertainment venue.Located at the intersection of the Baltimore Washington Parkway and Rte.100, 10 miles south of Baltimore, 20 miles north of Washington, D.C. and 2 miles west of the BWI Airport. Hours are 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. Mon.-Sat. and 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Sunday. For more information call (410) 540-5100 or visit www.arundelmills.com. Arundel Mills can also be found on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ArundelMills) and Twitter @ArundelMills. We hope you visit us soon!