Casino butter is simply a compound butter that is a mixture of unsalted butter and parsley, green onions, garlic, red bell pepper, hot sauce, white wine, lemon juice, salt & pepper. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat and whisk in the flour. Cook while stirring constantly for 4 minutes to cook out the flavor of raw flour. Gradually whisk in the half-and-half so that no lumps form. Bring to a simmer then remove from the heat and add the cheese; stir until melted.
- Casino Butter Sauce - Video Results
- Creamy Butter Sauce For Fish
- Casino Butter Sauce Chicken
- See Full List On Foodnetwork.com
- 1 lb margarine
- 3/4 oz finely crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 oz fresh minced parsley
- 1/2 oz finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 oz finely chopped pimiento
- 1/4 oz anchovies fillets
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 4 oz dry white or red wine
Casino Butter Sauce - Video Results
Creamy Butter Sauce For Fish
Casino Butter Sauce Chicken
Combine all but the wine in a medium sized skillet on medium heat, stirring till mixture is well blended. When margarine has melted, but has not changed color, remove from heat and stir in wine.
Spoon sauce over the fish, seafood or meat.
Makes about 1 cup.
Does not keep well.
See Full List On Foodnetwork.com