- Casino Licence Qld Opening
- Casino Licence Qld Australia
- Casino Licence Qld Application
If you are involved in gaming, gambling or betting in the Northern Territory (NT), you must have a licence.
The NT Racing Commission manages licensing of racing-related activities and the Director-General of Licensing issues all other forms of gambling licences.
- Your marine licence will be shown on the back of your driver licence. A separate blue marine licence indicator card will only be given to you if you don’t have a Queensland driver licence. Your marine licence will show if conditions apply. This means that conditions apply to your marine licence which you must comply with.
- 14A Particulars for casino licence for Queen’s Wharf casino—Act, s 22(2)(f) 12 Part 3 Licensing of employees of casinos 15 List of types of work for casino key employees—Act, s 35. 13 16 List of types of work for casino employees—Act, s 35.
The Star Gold Coast is open every day from 10am – 6am, operating under our approved Covid Safe Site Specific Plan. Please be advised that access to the casino floor may, at certain times, be limited to members and their guests.
For more information read the laws and regulations governing gambling and betting in the NT.
Licensed industries and activities
You must have a licence for the following industries and activities:
People who need licences
If you have a job in any of the above industries you must have a licence.
You must have a licence if your job involves any of the following:
- gambling equipment supply
- gambling equipment repairs
- supervising or operating gaming machines.
Read more about how to get a casino employee licence.
Read more about gaming machines and licences.
If you are employed in the bookmaker business you must be licensed.
Read more about getting a bookmaker licence.
You must be licensed if you work at thoroughbred and greyhound race clubs.
This involves all of the following:
- key employees
- greyhound industry participants including owners, trainers and attendants
- anyone working for a registered bookmaker.
Read more about licences associated with greyhound racing.
Read more about licences associated with thoroughbred racing.
You must be licensed to take on-course bets.
Read more about how to get a bookmaker licence.
Who manages licences
The gaming industry is managed by Licensing NT.
Casino Licence Qld Opening
Find contact details for Licensing NT.
Casino Licence Qld Australia
Last updated: 04 February 2020
Casino Licence Qld Application
Share this page: