Its casinos are all tribal properties and outside of state jurisdiction, but the arrival of the new strain of COVID-19 has prompted the state to implement a mandatory mask policy in all indoor environments. January 18, 2021. There are no longer any states whose casino industries are fully shut down. “Wearing a face covering is mandatory for our team members, and it is strongly encouraged for all customers.” A Station Casinos spokesperson said “many” of its guests are wearing face masks,. Booking Mask App Zone. Mandatory Game Day Menu on Sunday. Casino: 702-733-8901. Ellis Island Hotel, Casino & Brewery 4178 Koval Lane, Las Vegas.
All the information you need about the reopening of Hollywood Casino Joliet. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement on the reopening of hollywood casino joliet
Hollywood Casino Joliet is thrilled to welcome you back once again. We are continuing to follow all CDC and IDPH guideline to provide you with a safe and fun gaming experience. We continue with our enhanced cleaning protocols, we have sanitizing stations located through out the casino for you to use, please observe social distancing, and thank you for wearing your mask.
Casino Mask Mandatory Requirements
- Casino Hours: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m., Daily
- We have limited capacity on our gaming floor.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- The number of slot machines and seats at tables games available will be limited.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- During Tier 2 Mitigation measures, set by the state of Illinois, all outlets will be closed for indoor dining. No alcohol or bar service will be available, water and limited selection of soft drinks will be available.
- Take Two Deli, Final Cut Steakhouse and VIP Lounge are temporarily closed.
- 99 Hops House will be available for to go orders only.
- Epic Buffet is closed.
- The Gift Shop, coat check, and valet will remain closed.
- The hotel will reopen at a later date, please check back for more information.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors are required to wear masks and undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Guests are required to properly wear face masks to enter and throughout the duration of their visit.
- Slot machines are thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations are installed on the casino floor and are readily available throughout the facility.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times.
The casino will be open from 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily.
Guests are required to properly wear face masks to enter and throughout the duration of their visit.
Slot machines are configured to meet social distancing requirements.
Table games have a maximum occupancy based on type of game.
The Sportsbook is now open!
There are no promotions currently scheduled. Please check back often for updates.
99 Hops House: Open for to go orders only.
Thursday – Saturday: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday: Noon – 7 p.m.
Call ahead with your order at 815-927-2109.
VIP Lounge: Closed
Take Two Deli: Closed
Final Cut Steakhouse: Closed
Epic Buffet: Closed
The hotel will reopen at a later date, please check back for more information.
The RV Park is open on a seasonal basis.
The gift shop, valet and coat check will remain closed at this time.
Casino Hours: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily.
Due to Region 7 Mitigation measures and in accordance with IDPH and Illinois Gaming Board Guidelines our casino will operate under temporary hours opening at 8am and closing at 11pm. We will continue to deep clean while we are closed. Our casino floor will continue with strict procedures in place for the safety of our guests and Team Members. Sanitizer stations have been installed on the casino floor and are readily available throughout the facility. Guests who have COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat or loss of taste or smell please stay home.
Dining and Nightlife
99 Hops House is open for carryout only.
Take Two Deli, Final Cut Steakhouse, VIP Lounge and Epic Buffet are temporarily closed. Live music and entertainment are temporarily suspended.
Will I need to wear a mask at Hollywood Casino Joliet?
Yes, masks are required for all guests and must be properly worn during your entire visit. Hollywood Casino Joliet will not supply masks.
Do I have to wear a mask if I have a medical condition?
Yes, masks are required for all guests and must be properly worn during your entire visit.
What should I expect upon entry?
Guests will be required to self-screen for Covid related symptoms and risks, briefly remove masks at turnstiles for identification and must be able to present a valid ID to enter the property if asked by security, as we check ID's for guests that appear 30 years of age or younger. (approved ID’s consist valid Driver’s License, Passport, or Military ID)
*Military ID must be accompanied by a state issued ID.
Will my tier benefits be extended?
The 2020 Earning Period has been extended as well. Guests can earn tier points from January 1st, 2020 to April 30th, 2021.
What has happened to my previous offers and promotions?
All promotions and offers are expired. We are currently sending new offers.
Will I be able to play table games?
Yes, seating has been modified to promote social distancing on all table games. We are currently offering Craps, Blackjack, Roulette, and some carnival games. Food is not permitted while at a Table Game, but drinks are allowed with some restrictions. Masks are mandatory at all Table Games.
Will there be handicap parking available?
Handicap self-parking is available on each level of the garage as well as in the main lot.
Will wheelchairs be available?
No, wheelchairs are not available at this time.
Will the Sportsbook be open?
Yes, the Sportsbook is now open.
Casino Mask Mandatory Rule
Am I able to park Valet?
Currently valet parking remains closed.
Can I stay at the Hotel or RV lot?
The hotel will reopen at a later date, please check back for more information. For RV information, please contact us.
Is bar or beverage service available?
Bar service is suspended due to Tier 2 mitigation measures. Bottled water and limited soft drinks are available. No outside food or beverage will be permitted.
As coronavirus cases increase throughout the country, more and more states are mandating citizens to wear protective face masks when out in public. Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak is among the latest officials to require Nevada residents to don face masks in all public spaces— including hotels and casinos.
If you’re planning a Las Vegas getaway anytime soon, it’s important that you understand Las Vegas mask requirements to make sure your vacation is both safe and hassle-free. Find out more about the rules and regulations hotels and casinos are enacting to keep visitors both happy and healthy.
Aliante | California | Cannery | Eastside Cannery | Fremont | Gold Coast | Main Street Station | Orleans | Sam’s Town | Suncoast
Boyd Gaming has rolled out a new Boyd Clean initiative across all ten of its off-Strip Las Vegas hotels. All guests and team members will be subject to Las Vegas mask requirements and the following precautions will be taken at each Boyd property.
- Guest Health Screenings. Guests enter at designated entrances which have signage outlining COVID-19 symptoms. Guests experiencing any of these symptoms are asked not to enter the property. Temperature checks are performed only on guests in states where thermal screening is required.
- Team Member Health Screenings. Thermal screening technology and/or temporal thermometers will be used to assess team members each time they report for a shift. Team members have also received mandatory COVID-19 training to prevent the spread of germs and identify team members or guests who may be suffering from COVID-19 symptoms.
- Masks. All guests and team members must wear a face covering. Face coverings will be provided to guests who need them.
- Cleaning and Sanitation. Boyd Gaming has increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing all public areas, with a particular emphasis on high-touch surfaces. Housekeeping will be available only upon request by guests to help minimize contact between guests and staff. HVAC air filters are being changed out more frequently to promote external air flow into buildings.
- Social Distancing. Restaurants, pools, and gaming areas will be reconfigured to allow for six feet of space between guests and team members whenever possible. Signage will mark the appropriate amount of space to leave between people in lines and queues.
Caesars Palace | Flamingo | Harrah’s | Nobu | Paris
All Caesars properties are enforcing Las Vegas mask requirements in addition to a litany of other safety protocols related to gaming, dining, nightlife, and other hotel amenities.
- Masks. Anyone on Caesars property is required to wear a mask except when they are eating or drinking. Anyone who refuses to wear a mask will be asked to leave the property.
- Social Distancing. Signage has been placed in queuing areas of all Caesars properties. Casino floors, restaurants, and other seated venues have reduced their maximum capacity.
- Bars and Restaurants. Tables and chairs have been reconfigured to allow for appropriate social distancing between bar and restaurant patrons. Bartenders and restaurants are providing hand sanitizer to guests. Self-serve items have also been discontinued. Many high-touch items have been replaced with disposable versions.
- Pool. Lounges and cabanas have been rearranged to encourage social distancing and are cleaned between each use. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the pool area.
- Guest Rooms. Team members will not enter guest rooms which are currently occupied. This includes room attendants. Guest deliveries such as room service will be left at the guest’s hotel room door.
- Spas and Fitness Centers. Salons and spas are adjusting appointment times to allow for sufficient disinfecting between guests. All exercise machines are being cleaned between each use. Any mobile fitness equipment such as dumbbells or yoga mats have been removed from gyms.
Please note that although the LINQ Promenade, casino gaming floor, and the High Roller have reopened, the LINQ hotel is not yet open for reservations. The following Caesars resorts are also closed at this time: The Cromwell, Bally’s, Planet Hollywood, and Rio.
The Cosmopolitan is committed to meeting or exceeding the sanitization and cleaning standards imposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) and the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB). As such, it has implemented the following protocols.
- Masks and Gloves. Guests and employees are required to wear face masks inside the Cosmopolitan at all times. Certain employees have been instructed to wear gloves. In-room PPE kits are included with each room booking.
- Hand Hygiene. Employees are expected to wash or sanitize their hands after every physical guest interaction. Guests are requested but not required to do the same. Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed in lobbies, meeting rooms, desks, counters, elevators, and entrances. Disinfectant wipes are also available.
- Temperature Checks. All employees are required to undergo non-invasive temperature checks. Any employee with a temperature over 100.4 degrees or showing signs of COVID-19 are required to seek medical attention. Although guests are not required to have their temperatures tested, the Cosmopolitan recommends those who think they may be experiencing symptoms get an onsite medical assessment.
- COVID-19 Reporting Protocols. If a case of COVID-19 is confirmed at The Cosmopolitan, the hotel will work alongside health officials to notify impacted guests and employees. Additional cleaning will be conducted in areas the affected person visited, and any affected guest rooms will undergo enhanced sanitization.
- Cleaning and Sanitization. The Cosmopolitan is utilizing cleaning practices and products approved by the CDC and OSHA. High-touch and high-contact surfaces are receiving extra attention and overall cleaning routines have become more frequent.
- Physical Distancing. All guests and employees are required to stand at least six feet apart from one another. Layouts have been reconfigured throughout the resort to make this crucial step easier for guests.
ARIA | Bellagio | Delano | Excalibur | Luxor | Mandalay Bay | MGM Grand | Mirage | New York New York | Signature at MGM Grand
MGM Resorts, the corporation that owns more than a dozen of the Strip’s most popular hotels and casinos, has enacted a sweeping seven-point safety plan to ensure that employees and guests are protected at all of its reopened resorts.
- Masks and PPE. Masks are required for guests and employees inside all public spaces. Some employees, depending on their duties, are also required to wear gloves.
- Physical Distancing. MGM Resorts is implementing social distancing policies by using floor guides where possible to maintain six feet of distance between guests. In areas where social distancing is not possible, management has installed plexiglass barriers, utilized face shields, and erected clear signage.
- Handwashing and Enhanced Cleaning. Custom-built hand washing stations have been added to each property as well as hand sanitizing stations. Routine cleaning has been increased, especially high-touch surfaces and common areas. Cleaning products used meet EPA guidelines.
- Air Quality. Rigorous though unspecified steps have been taken to maximize the amount of outside air circulation throughout MGM properties. Guest rooms have been fitted with air filters that meet or surpass existing standards.
- Incident Response Protocols. In the event that a staff member or guest tests positive for COVID-19 in Las Vegas, trained staff will be deployed to sanitize affected areas. Medical and security personnel are also onsite to respond to incidents.
- Digital Check-In. To mitigate the risk of spreading germs, MGM Resorts has implemented mobile check-in for all guests. Guests will not be required to stand in line, although a reduced-capacity line will still be available for guests who do not have a smartphone.
- Additional Safety Protocols. There is now additional space between table games and slot machines. Virtual queuing, digital menus, and socially-distanced tables have been implemented to allow guests to dine at their favorite restaurants.
- Temperature Checks. Employees have their temperatures checked regularly and have received training on new health and safety protocols. Guests with COVID-19 symptoms are asked to stay home. Those who develop symptoms while at an MGM resort will be assisted by onsite medical and security personnel.
Please note that some MGM Resort properties have not yet reopened, including Vdara and Park MGM. For a complete list of which MGM Resorts amenities, restaurants, and public spaces are open to guests, click here.
Casino Mask Mandatory Rules
Boulder Station | Green Valley Ranch | Palace Station | Palms Place | Red Rock | Santa Fe Station | Sunset Station
Station Casinos has rolled out a rigorous health and safety plan at all of its reopened off-Strip properties to protect guests and staff members. New standards and enhanced protocols are listed below and include mandated Las Vegas mask requirements.
- Masks. Station Casinos requires all guests to wear a face covering inside its buildings. Masks are being provided at entrance points and throughout the property at security podiums.
- Staff COVID-19 Testing. All staff members are required to undergo FDA-authorized COVID-19 testing before returning to work and will be tested at regular intervals thereafter.
- Temperature Screening. Guests and staff are subject to thermal screening upon entry. If a guest or staff member has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or more, they will be denied entry and directed to appropriate medical care.
- Hand Sanitizing. Touch-free hand sanitizers have been installed throughout each property.
- Cleaning. Visibility and frequency of cleaning in public and non-public areas has been increased, specifically at front desk check-in counters, bell desks, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, ATMs, escalator and stair handrails, casino cage counters, gaming machines, gaming tables, gym equipment, dining surfaces and restaurant menus.
- Physical Distancing. Guests are required to stay at least six feet away from anyone not in their party. Restaurants, bars, slot machines, and table games have been rearranged to promote social distancing.
Please note that while most Station Casinos properties have reopened to the public, the Fiesta Rancho, Fiesta Henderson, Texas Station, and the Palms remain closed until further notice.
Casino Mask Mandatory
The Venetian Resort
The Palazzo | The Venetian
The Venetian Resort, in addition to complying with Las Vegas mask requirements, has also released its own Venetian Clean initiative to help prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
- Thermal Scanners. Thermal scanners are positioned at each entrance to detect raised temperatures in guests and employees.
- Face Masks. All employees at the Venetian Resort are issued FDA-approved masks to wear at all times. Guests are expected to wear a mask. Complimentary masks are available at all thermal scanning stations.
- Physical Distancing. Guests and employees are required to stay six feet apart at all times, especially while standing in lines, elevators, or traveling through the resort.
- Guest Rooms. All guests will be provided with a personal care amenity kit containing hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, two pairs of gloves, and two face masks. Gloves and face masks are replaced daily.
- Bars and Restaurants. There is reduced seating in all bars and restaurants inside the Venetian and the Palazzo. Digital menus or single-use menus are provided.
- Casino Floor. The casino floor has been rearranged to allow for better social distancing. Slot machines, chips, poker cards, playing surfaces are subject to additional cleaning procedures. At least 100 hand sanitizers have been added to the casino floor.
Casino Mask Mandatory Training
- Cleaning and Disinfecting. Frequency of cleaning has been increased in public spaces, especially high-touch surfaces such as door handles, elevator buttons, and handrails.
- Pools. All pool seating has been rearranged to allow for six feet of space between groups and families. Pool surfaces are treated with an antibacterial, antiviral spray every day.
Encore | Wynn
Both Wynn Resorts properties will enforce Las Vegas mask requirements. In addition, their reopening safety plan includes the following provisions.
- Face Masks. Required to be worn by all guests and employees while in public spaces. Guests needing a mask can obtain one for free from the resort entrance, Front Desk, or Red Card Desk.
- Temperature Checks. Non-invasive thermal imaging cameras will be placed at resort entrances. Any guest with a temperature over 100.4 degrees or who displays known symptoms of COVID-19 will be subject to a discreet secondary screening. Employees or guests with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed on the property and will be directed to appropriate medical care.
- Casino Sanitization. Slot machines, table rails, and chairs are disinfected on an hourly basis. Slot machines and table games have been placed further apart to promote social distancing. Guests are not allowed to touch playing cards, which are dealt face up. Casino chips are thoroughly sanitized before use, and dice are sanitized between shooters by dealers. Finally, guests must use hand sanitizer prior to playing each game.
- Guest Room Cleaning. Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to each guest’s arrival. A sanitization seal on the door will signal to guests that the room has not been entered since cleaning. In-room Alexas allow guests to control the drapes, lighting, and air conditioning for contactless room control.
- Physical Distancing. In addition to instructing guests to remain six feet apart, Wynn Resorts will continue to operate under 50% capacity to ensure maximum social distancing.
- Restaurant Policies. Reservations are required for all Wynn Resort restaurants. In addition, digital menus or single-use paper menus are being provided to patrons. Place settings are delivered to guests after they’ve been seated.
- Hand Sanitizer. Hand sanitizing stations, many of which are touchless, have been strategically placed in driveways, hotel lobbies, the casino floor, meeting and convention spaces, pools, spas, salons, retail spaces, and near restaurants and elevators.
There’s Always Something to Do in Las Vegas
Whether you’re spending your bachelorette party in Vegas or are looking for the best tattoo shops in Sin City, there is always something great to do here. For more ideas on how to plan your next vacation, check out our great hotel deals, family-friendly activities, and where to get the best liquor deals this side of the Strip.