All the information you need about the reopening of Hollywood Casino St. Louis. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
The new Quil Ceda Creek Casino is situated on 15 acres of Tulalip Tribal land located directly off I-5 at exit 199. Following a Tulalip Tribes’ ceremony blessing the new “Q” the doors will open to patrons at 10 AM Initial capacity will be limited, and a text message system will inform guests when they can enter the casino. The Casino is operated by Genting New York LLC d/b/a Resorts World Casino New York City, a member of the Genting Group, a group of companies founded in 1965, operating destination resorts in Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, the Bahamas, the United States and all four oceans through its Star Cruises and Crystal Cruises.
statement by michael jerlecki, vice president & General Manager, on the reopening of hollywood casino st. louis
While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we worked closely with the Missouri Gaming Commission, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Capacity on our gaming floor may be limited, but we do not expect this to impact the customer experience.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines will be placed in areas where lines typically form.
- Table game seating will be limited, and some slot machines will be placed out of service.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Hops House, Phat Thai, and Charlie Gitto's are open.
- The gift shop, fitness center and valet parking will also be closed.
- Valet parking will be closed, and the parking area typically used for valet parked cars is available for self-parking. Additional handicap parking spaces will be added to both casino parking areas.
- The hotel has reopened.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Based on the ruling by the St. Louis County Health Department, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, Hollywood Casino St. Louis will be requiring all persons in public areas will be required to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
- Slots and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- Plexi-glass separators will be installed at the players club, cage, security podiums and other locations.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times.
Every other slot machine is disabled.
Table games seating will be limited. The process of some of the games may be altered to limit contact of chips, cards and cash.
The Poker Room will be open 24/7 daily, based off on player demand.
Based on the ruling by the St. Louis County Health Department, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, Hollywood Casino St. Louis will be requiring all persons in public areas will be required to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
Food and Beverage
99 Hops House: Dine-in and Carryout
Sunday – Thursday: Noon – 10 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: Noon – Midnight (Carryout only from 10 p.m. – Midnight)
Charlie Gitto's: Dine-in and Carryout
Sunday – Thursday: 4:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 4:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. (last seating at 9 p.m.)
Phat Tai: Dine-in and Carryout
Daily: 5 p.m. – Midnight (Carryout only from 10 p.m. – Midnight)
Celebrity Grill: Temporarily Closed
Hollywood & Grind: Temporarily Closed
Final Cut Steakhouse: Closed
Eat Up Buffet: Closed
Queens Casino Ny
Live entertainment is back at 99 Hops House.
There is no live entertainment planned for Boogie Nights.
Casino Queen Opening Date Free
The hotel has reopened.
Q: Is the Casino Open and what are the Hours of Operation?
• The casino is open 24/7!
• Hops House is open for dine-in and carryout from noon – 10p.m., Sunday – Thursday and noon – midnight, Friday & Saturday (Carryout only from 10 p.m. to midnight).
• Charlie Gitto’s is also open, it’s best to check out their website for up-to-date times and reservations.
• Phat Thai is open for dine-in and carryout from 5 p.m. to midnight daily. It will be carryout only from 10 p.m. to midnight.
• Eat Up Buffet, Celebrity Grill, Hollywood & Grind, and Final Cut Steakhouse are not open.
Q: How are you promoting health and safety?
A: We adhere to robust cleaning practices, social distancing, and encourage use of masks. We have also implemented:
• Signage at entrances depicting a checklist of COVID-19 symptoms asking team members and guests to refrain from entering the property if necessary.
• Guests are encouraged to sanitize their hands upon entering the property and use sanitizer stations located prominently throughout the property.
• Signage and floor markers are installed where lines normally form for customer queuing.
• Team members and vendors are required to wear masks and undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to entering the property.
• Based on the ruling by the St. Louis County Health Department, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, Hollywood Casino St. Louis will be requiring all persons in public areas will be required to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
• Increased frequency of cleaning and deep cleaning high touch point areas is taking place.
Q: Can I wear a mask or gloves for safety reasons?
A: Yes. Every guest that enters the casino is required to briefly show their uncovered face at the turnstile location prior to entering. Gloves are acceptable to wear.
Q: What specifically are you doing to encourage social distancing?
A: Some slot machines are placed out of service and we are reducing the number of positions available at table games. Plexiglass dividers are installed at many counters. Casino capacity will also limited as needed.
Q: What happens if the casino gets full?
A: Contingency plans are in place and include controlling access to the building using security officers and directional signage placed along Casino Center Drive. If needed, priority access lines for Owners Club and Elite guests will be used.
Q: Do I have a Free Play bonus offer available? What about gift giveaways, drawings and events?
A: You can view any available offers at mychoice.com. Make sure your email has been updated at mychoice.com in order to receive notification of upcoming offers. If we are unable to connect with you via email, you will miss out on valuable offers! We have no gift giveaways or drawings planned at this time. Other events will be scheduled at a later date.
Q: When will you open the hotel?
A: The hotel has reopened. The Fitness Center remains closed.
Q: What about my tier status and mycash?
• No tiers were downgraded during the closure.
• We are providing guests a minimum of 12 months to earn their tier status for 2021
• We are suspending mycash expiration until further notice
Casino Queen Opening Date Announcement
Q: What else should be noted?
A: Please note the following:
• Only one casino cashier cage is open and social distancing is promoted; we recommend using kiosks to cash tickets and break bills.
• Please use casino bars or beverage servers for all drinks; self-serve beverage stations are closed.
• Valet service is temporarily not available. More handicap parking has been added and the former valet lot is now available for guest parking.
• The VIP Lounge is open with limited service for Elite and Owners Club guests from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Monday – Thursday, 4 p.m. – Midnight Friday and Saturday and 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sunday.
• The best way to stay up-to-date is through Facebook and by visiting our website. We’ll be posting live updates and more information as it becomes available.