Casino Boat on the Mississippi River
This is a list of casinos in Mississippi.
SANDERSVILLE, Miss. (WDAM) - The only casino in the Pine Belt is reopening its doors to the public. The Bok Homa Casino shut down four months ago due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Pearl River Resort’s portfolio of assets includes Silver Star Hotel & Casino, Golden Moon Hotel & Casino, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park located in Choctaw, Mississippi and Bok Homa Casino located in Sandersville, MS. The Silver Star and Golden Moon Casinos feature a variety of gaming options, hotel rooms, dining.
- The companies offering the most jobs in Sandersville, MS are Intuit, South Central Health System and Sonic. Full-time jobs are the most common openings. If you are looking for jobs outside of Sandersville, some nearby cities you can check out are Hattiesburg, MS, Meridian, MS and Laurel, MS.
List of casinos
List of casinos in the U.S. state of Mississippi
|Ameristar Casino Vicksburg||Vicksburg||Warren||Mississippi||Lower River Region|
|Beau Rivage||Biloxi||Harrison||Mississippi||Gulf Coast|
|Bok Homa Casino||Sandersville||Jones||Mississippi||Native American|
|Boomtown Biloxi||Biloxi||Harrison||Mississippi||Gulf Coast|
|Casino Vicksburg||Vicksburg||Warren||Mississippi||Lower River Region||Formerly Rainbow Casino & Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg|
|1st Jackpot Casino Tunica||Tunica Resorts||Tunica||Mississippi||Upper River Region||Formerly Bally's|
|Fitzgeralds Casino Tunica||Tunica Resorts||Tunica||Mississippi||Upper River Region|
|Gold Strike Casino Resort||Tunica Resorts||Tunica||Mississippi||Upper River Region|
|Golden Moon Casino||Choctaw||Neshoba||Mississippi||Native American||Part of the Pearl River Resort|
|Golden Nugget Biloxi||Biloxi||Harrison||Mississippi||Gulf Coast|
|Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Biloxi||Biloxi||Harrison||Mississippi||Gulf Coast|
|Harlow's Casino||Greenville||Washington||Mississippi||Lower River Region|
|Harrah's Gulf Coast||Biloxi||Harrison||Mississippi||Gulf Coast|
|Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast||Bay St. Louis||Hancock||Mississippi||Gulf Coast||Formerly Casino Magic|
|Hollywood Casino Tunica||Tunica Resorts||Tunica||Mississippi||Upper River Region|
|Horseshoe Casino Tunica||Tunica Resorts||Tunica||Mississippi||Upper River Region|
|IP Casino Resort Spa||Biloxi||Harrison||Mississippi||Gulf Coast|
|Island View Casino||Gulfport||Harrison||Mississippi||Gulf Coast|
|Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lula||Lula||Coahoma||Mississippi||Upper River Region|
|Magnolia Bluffs Casino||Natchez||Adams||Mississippi||Lower River Region|
|Palace Casino Biloxi||Biloxi||Harrison||Mississippi||Gulf Coast|
|Riverwalk Casino and Hotel||Vicksburg||Warren||Mississippi||Lower River Region|
|Sam's Town Hotel and Gambling Hall, Tunica||Tunica Resorts||Tunica||Mississippi||Upper River Region|
|Scarlet Pearl Casino||D'Iberville||Harrison||Mississippi||Gulf Coast|
|Silver Slipper Casino||Lakeshore||Hancock||Mississippi||Gulf Coast|
|Silver Star Casino||Choctaw||Neshoba||Mississippi||Native American||Part of the Pearl River Resort|
|Treasure Bay Casino||Biloxi||Harrison||Mississippi||Gulf Coast|
|Trop Casino Greenville||Greenville||Washington||Mississippi||Lower River Region||Formerly Lighthouse Point Casino|
|WaterView Casino & Hotel||Vicksburg||Warren||Mississippi||Lower River Region||Formerly Isle of Capri and DiamondJacks|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Casinos in Mississippi.|
Treasure Bay Casino in the 1990s, before Hurricane Katrina
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Casinos in Mississippi.|
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_casinos_in_Mississippi&oldid=970054138'
CHOCTAW, MS (JULY 31, 2020) – Pearl River Resort, owned and operated by the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians (MBCI), today announced plans for the phased reopening of its Bok Homa Casino and Golden Moon Hotel & Casino properties. Bok Homa Casino located in Sandersville, MS will reopen on Friday, August 7 at Noon and Golden Moon Hotel & Casino will reopen to the public on Friday, August 14 at Noon. The reopening date for the Silver Star Casino property has not yet been set.
After over four months of closure, we are excited to welcome our Guests back and look forward to safely providing them with outstanding service and a comfortable gaming experience,” said William “Sonny” Johnson, President and CEO of Pearl River Resort. “The health and safety of our Associates, Guests and Tribal community remains our top priority.”
The Casinos will continue to follow rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocols and will implement the following:
- Guests are asked to adhere to social distancing protocols while waiting to enter.
- Thermal cameras will conduct automatic noninvasive temperature scans at all Guest and Associate entrances. Anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter.
- Installing a top-of-the-line UV lighting technology system to filter and clean the air as it circulates throughout the casinos.
- Will utilize advanced UV technology on the handrails of the escalators and sky-bridge walkways to continuously disinfect as they rotate.
- Will utilize chip cleaning machines to clean and disinfect gaming chips at all table games.
- During designated times, sections of the gaming floor will be closed to allow for cleaning. Electrostatic spraying technology will be used to dispense the appropriate sanitizers and disinfectants in a spray mist to wrap around and evenly coat surfaces for a more complete clean.
- All Guests and Associates will be required to wear a mask or other face covering during their visit.
- Temporarily, no smoking will be permitted within the casinos; designated smoking areas are located outside of the buildings.
- Social distancing protocols are in place throughout the facility.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been added at the entrances and throughout the facility.
- Some service offerings may be limited or unavailable to help maintain safe social distancing and health and safety guidelines.
ABOUT PEARL RIVER RESORT
Owned and operated by the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Pearl River Resort is the South’s premier resort destination. Pearl River Resort’s portfolio of assets includes Silver Star Hotel & Casino, Golden Moon Hotel & Casino, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park located in Choctaw, Mississippi and Bok Homa Casino located in Sandersville, MS.
The Silver Star and Golden Moon Casinos feature a variety of gaming options, hotel rooms, dining options, retail offerings, conference facilities, live entertainment and a full service spa. Pearl River Resort also offers a gaming floor with the latest first-in-state slot machines, elevated poker room, remodeled hotel rooms, a stunning video wall, refreshed buffet, updated promenade, and more. Also featured is Dancing Rabbit Golf Club with two championship golf courses and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park. Bok Homa Casino features a variety of popular slot machines, exciting table games, an event center, Sportsbook operations and a fabulous quick serve eatery.
Bok Homa Casino Sandersville Ms