The casino/resort was conceived in the early 1980s by Perth property developer Frank Woodmore as a business opportunity following the closure in 1981, for political reasons, of Indonesia 's three licensed casinos, all of which were in Jakarta. Indonesia: Berkeley: ITC Limited: India: Bidi Bidi Sejahtera Indonesia: Bintang Buana Bentoel Group: Indonesia: Black Devil: Heupink & Bloemen Netherlands: Bokormas Indonesia: Bond Street: Philip Morris International: United Kingdom: 1902; 118 years ago Bonus La Suerte Cigar and Cigarette Factory Philippines: Boss PMFTC: Philippines: Bowling. Online Casinos Indonesia. On this page, you will find a selection of online casinos where players from Indonesia can spin the reels of online slots and enjoy a variety of other casino games. All Indonesia online casinos listed here come with their own set of advantages, so make sure you peruse the collection. Casino is a 1995 American epic crime film directed by Martin Scorsese, produced by Barbara De Fina and distributed by Universal Pictures.The film is based on the nonfiction book Casino: Love and Honor in Las Vegas by Nicholas Pileggi, who also co-wrote the screenplay for the film with Scorsese.
Casino Wikipedia Indonesia Hari
the freeencyclopedia that anyone can edit.
Michael G. Wilson
From today's featured article
Interstate 296 (I-296) is a part of the Interstate Highway System in the US state of Michigan. It is a state trunkline highway that runs for 3.43 miles (5.52 km) parallel to the Grand River on the west bank, entirely within the Grand Rapids area. Its termini are I-196 near downtown Grand Rapids and I-96 on the north side of Grand Rapids in Walker. For most of its length, the Interstate runs concurrently with US Highway 131, which continues as a freeway built to Interstate Highway standards north and south of the shorter I-296. The highway was first proposed in the late 1950s and opened in December 1962. The Michigan Department of Transportation has since eliminated all signage for I-296 and removed the designation from their official state map, leaving it unsigned, but I-296 is still listed on the Interstate Highway System route log maintained by the Federal Highway Administration. (Full article...)
Did you know ...
S.R. Kirby being fitted out in Wyandotte, Michigan
- ... that in 825 feet (251 m) of water, the composite-hulled bulk carrier S.R. Kirby(pictured) is one of the deepest shipwrecks ever discovered in the Great Lakes?
- ... that the headlight fish gets its name from the large, bioluminescent patch of skin located between its nostrils?
- ... that Faith Smith, who grew up on the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe reservation in Wisconsin, became the founding president of the first urban institute of higher learning led by and serving Native Americans?
- ... that the world's oldest lacquerware was found at the Kakinoshima Site?
- ... that Earl Dawson established a council to reverse the decline of ice hockey in rural Manitoba?
- ... that having collaborated on the album Folklore months prior, Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff, and Aaron Dessner met in person for the first time for the filming of Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions?
- ... that Tropical Storm Merbok flooded 13,000 hectares (32,000 acres) of crops in 2017 and led to an economic loss of CN¥600 million (US$88.3 million) in China?
- ... that essayist Briallen Hopper got her start writing sermons?
In the news
- COVID-19 pandemic
- By location
- Nana Akufo-Addo(pictured) is re-elected for a second term as President of Ghana.
- In motorsport, Sébastien Ogier and Julien Ingrassia win the World Rally Championship, while Hyundai win the manufacturers' title.
- Hayabusa2 successfully returns samples collected from asteroid 162173 Ryugu to Earth.
- Zdravko Krivokapić takes office as Prime Minister of Montenegro, becoming the first independent to hold the post.
On this day
Memorial to victims killed during the 1970 Polish protests
- 497 BC – The temple to the Roman god Saturn was dedicated in the Roman Forum; its anniversary was celebrated as Saturnalia.
- 1790 – The Aztec sun stone, now a modern symbol of Mexican culture, was excavated in the Zócalo, the main square of Mexico City.
- 1970 – Polish soldiers fired at workers(memorial pictured) emerging from trains in Gdynia, beginning the government's crackdown on mass anti-communist protests across the country.
- 2010 – Arab Spring: Tunisian street vendor Mohamed Bouaziziset himself on fire in protest against police harassment, triggering the Tunisian Revolution.
- Ludwig van Beethoven (bapt. 1770)
- Pierre Paul Émile Roux (b. 1853)
- Alicia Boole Stott (d. 1940)
Today's featured picture
Chelsea Manning (born December 17, 1987) is an American activist and whistleblower. She is a former United States Army soldier who was convicted by court-martial in July 2013 of violations of the Espionage Act and other offenses after having disclosed to WikiLeaks nearly 750,000 classified, or unclassified but sensitive, military and diplomatic documents. Manning was released after nearly seven years of confinement, but was further detained in 2019 for refusing to testify before a grand jury investigating WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. A trans woman, Manning stated in 2013 that she had had a female gender identity since childhood.
Photograph credit: Tim Travers Hawkins
Other areas of Wikipedia
- Community portal – Bulletin board, projects, resources and activities covering a wide range of Wikipedia areas.
- Help desk – Ask questions about using Wikipedia.
- Local embassy – For Wikipedia-related communication in languages other than English.
- Reference desk – Serving as virtual librarians, Wikipedia volunteers tackle your questions on a wide range of subjects.
- Site news – Announcements, updates, articles and press releases on Wikipedia and the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Village pump – For discussions about Wikipedia itself, including areas for technical issues and policies.
Wikipedia's sister projects
Wikipedia is hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organization that also hosts a range of other projects:
Free media repository
Wiki software development
Wikimedia project coordination
Free textbooks and manuals
Free knowledge base
Collection of quotations
Directory of species
Free learning resources
Free travel guide
Dictionary and thesaurus
This Wikipedia is written in English. Started in 2001, it currently contains 6,209,570 articles. Many other Wikipedias are available; some of the largest are listed below.
- More than 1,000,000 articles:
- More than 250,000 articles:
- More than 50,000 articles:
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Main_Page&oldid=987965326'
Location within Macau
|Location||Sé, Macau, China|
|Coordinates||22°11′26.4″N113°32′35.1″E / 22.190667°N 113.543083°E|
|Height||261 m (856 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Dennis Lau & Ng Chun Man Architects & Engineers (HK) Ltd.|
Grand Lisboa (Chinese: 新葡京) is a 47-floor, 261-metre-tall (856 ft) hotel in Sé, Macau, China. It is owned by Sociedade de Turismo e Diversões de Macau and designed by Hong Kong architects Dennis Lau and Ng Chun Man. Its casino and restaurants were opened on February 11, 2007, while the hotel was opened in December 2008. The casino offers 800 gaming tables and 1,000 slot machines. The hotel contains 430 hotel rooms and suites. The Grand Lisboa is the tallest building in Macau and the most distinctive part of its skyline.
The casino is the first in Macau to offer Texas hold 'em poker ring games. It was also the first to offer craps, though several other casinos in Macau now offer the game.
In 2017 it was reported that the Grand Lisboa suffered a decline in revenue and profits during 2016.
Joël Robuchon joined the group in 2007 as the owner of the hotel restaurant, Robuchon au Dome, which in 2008 was awarded three stars by the Michelin Guide when it was known as 'Robuchon a Galera.' The restaurant was renamed when it moved locations inside the hotel. The wine list features over 14,600 wines and has won the Wine Spectator “Grand Award”. In January 2013, the Miele Guide named Robuchon Au Dome as the top restaurant in Asia. It is ranked number 6 in the world by Elite Traveler in 2016 and 2017.
Art and attractions
The Star of Stanley Ho is on permanent display at the Casino Grand Lisboa. According to the Gemological Institute of America, the 218.08 carats (43.616 g) diamond is the largest cushion shaped internally flawless D-color diamond in the world.
- ^'Grand Lisboa'. Emporis.
- ^'GGRAsia – SJM Holdings posts 5.6 pct fall in 2016 net profit'. www.ggrasia.com. Retrieved 2017-03-07.
- ^'Robuchon Au Dome in Macau named best restaurant in Miele Guide to Asia'. news.com.au. 24 January 2013.
- ^'ROBUCHON AU DÔME'. Elite Traveler. 5 May 2017.
- ^Episode 8: Macau’s Ace of Diamonds | Destination MacauArchived 2008-07-26 at the Wayback Machine
Online Casinos Accepting Players From Indonesia (For 2020 ...
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Grand Lisboa.|
Coordinates: 22°11′26.4″N113°32′35.1″E / 22.190667°N 113.543083°E
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Grand_Lisboa&oldid=987336231'