- Fiesta Casino Henderson/restaurants
- Fiesta Casino Restaurants Henderson Nv
- Fiesta Casino
- Fiesta Casino Henderson Cinema
Following confirmation North Las Vegas’ Texas Station and Fiesta Rancho resorts will officially be on hiatus for as long as a year, new paperwork has also been submitted to the City of Henderson to extend the temporary shutter of the Fiesta Henderson casino and hotel, “until further notice.”
- Fiesta Henderson (formerly The Reserve) is a hotel and casino located on 35 acres (14 ha) of land at 777 West Lake Mead Parkway in Henderson, Nevada. Gem Gaming announced the project in 1995, as The Reserve, with an opening planned for July 4, 1996.
- Parking at the Fiesta Henderson is a breeze thanks to the four-story, 1,500-space parking garage, as well as both VIP and valet parking. Once inside the casino, try a game of all-paper bingo in the 300-seat bingo room or play one of 1,600 slot and video poker machines.
- Specialties: Fiesta Henderson offers value and convenient location near Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam. There's something for everyone, with 11 room types, and fun for the entire family. Home to Fuego Steakhouse, which is one of the finest.
174 reviews #68 of 495 Restaurants in Henderson $ American Vegan Options 777 W Lake Mead Pkwy, Henderson, NV +1 702-558-7000 Website Menu Closes in 26 min: See all hours.
Scheduled to appear before the city council on July 7 and fully expected to be granted approval, parent company Station Casinos is requesting the gaming and liquor licenses to be placed in “non-operational status,” potentially until June 4, 2021, the maximum duration permitted by Henderson's Code of Ordinances.
Citing “uncertain economic conditions,” the company also informed the council, “there is no known re-opening date at this time.”
Launched in 1998 at 777 West Lake Mead Parkway as The Reserve and sold into the Station Casinos family in 2001, the venue is a southwestern-themed twin to the Fiesta Rancho.
The closure impacts hundreds of employees, including the staff of Leticia’s Mexican Cocina, expanded to the resort by chef Leticia Mitchell in summer 2018. The popular, casual Mexican menu can still be found at the Santa Fe Station.
Fiesta Casino Henderson/restaurants
Yet to be announced, the fate of the Palms, the fourth Station Casinos property that chose not to reopen last month.
• Texas Station, Fiesta Rancho Now Plan to Remain Closed for One Year [ELV]
• Las Vegas Casino Reopenings: All the Updates [ELV]
Fiesta Casino Restaurants Henderson Nv
- Mon: 12am-12am
- Tue: 12am-12am
- Wed: 12am-12am
- Thu: 12am-12am
- Fri: 12am-12am
- Sat: 12am-12am
- Sun: 12am-12am
Payment Stop at Fiesta Henderson Hotel to discover the wonders of Las Vegas (NV). The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Casino facilities for disabled guests valet parking car park room service are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Access to the hotel's hot tub outdoor pool will further enhance your satisfying stay. Convenience and comfort makes Fiesta Henderson Hotel the perfect choice for your stay in Las Vegas (NV).
Fiesta Casino Henderson Cinema