Recent Kwazulu-Natal tenders Servicing of fire equipment at Hospital, Forensic Mortuary and all 12 clinics Tenders Implementation of Corporate Strategy for KwaZulu-Natal Gambling Board.
KZN Gaming & Betting
Kzn Gambling Board Tenders 2020
- KwaZulu Natal Gambling Board. Information removed as per PoPI Act. Find construction Tenders and Projects within the building, infrastructure, mining.
- If you suspect or you are aware of any illegal gambling operations, please call on. All calls received will be treated confidentially and callers may remain anonymous, however, provide adequate details for the Board to be in the position to address all concerns recorded. Report any Fraud and Corruption incidents: 0800 701 701.
INVITATION TO NOMINATE CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE
Kzn Gambling Board Tenders &
KWAZULU-NATAL GAMING AND BETTING BOARD
1. In accordance with the provisions of section 10 of the KwaZulu-Natal Gaming and Betting Act, 2010 (Act No. 8 of 2010) (the Act), I hereby invite interested parties within the Province to nominate suitable candidates, who cumulatively have appropriate knowledge or experience, for appointment to the KwaZulu-Natal Gaming and Betting Board (the Board).
2. All written nominations must –
(a) fully describe the nominee’s knowledge and experience to enable the responsible Member of the Executive Council to determine whether the nominee is suitable for appointment to the Board; and
(b) include the name, telephone number, fax number (if applicable) and address of the person who may be contacted with regards to the nomination.
3. Any nominations made must take into account; section 8 of the Act - the composition of the Board and section 9 of the Act - the provisions relating to the disqualification of members and must be accompanied by –
“(i) the full names of the nominee, his or her address and the curriculum vitae of such person;
(ii) an affidavit by the nominee wherein the nominee affirms that he or she is not disqualified in terms of section 9: Provided that if the nominee has been convicted of an offence contemplated in section 9(1)(j), such nominee must furnish an affidavit wherein he or she discloses full details of any conviction and affirms that he or she is not disqualified in terms of any of the other provisions of section 9.”
4. A member of the Board shall be paid such remuneration and allowances out of the funds of the Board as may be determined by the responsible Member of the Executive Council in consultation with the Member of the Executive Council responsible for finance. Such remuneration shall be equivalent to National Treasury benchmarking as updated on a yearly basis. The current benchmark as per circular from National Treasury dated 01/11/2016 for the highest category, Category S is as follows:
|Comparative full- time per annum||Part-time|
|Meeting fee per||Board fee per annum|
|Chairperson||1 256 371||4 986||623||62 819||100 510|
|Vice-chairperson||1 066 262||4 231||529||53 313||85 301|
|Member||977 407||3 879||485||48 870||78 193|
5. All original nominations, together with the documents referred to in paragraph 3 above must be addressed to the Chief Director: Mr NS Mutheiwana, Chief Directorate: Gaming and Betting, Office of the Premier and timeously posted to or hand delivered to:
P O Box 101 or 1st Floor, Room 116, South Tower, Natalia Building
PIETERMARITZBURG, 3200 330 Langalibalele Street - Pietermaritzburg
6. All original nominations in terms of paragraphs 2 and 3 above, must reach the Chief Director: Mr NS Mutheiwana, Chief Directorate: Gaming and Betting, Office of the Premier within 21 days of the date of publication of the said notice in the Government Gazette and newspapers circulating the Province, failing which the nomination will not be considered.
7. The KwaZulu-Natal Gaming and Betting Act, 2010 (Act No. 8 of 2010) may be viewed on the web site – www.kznpremier.gov.za.
MR TW MCHUNU
Member of the Executive Council of the Province of KZN
For additional information please contact
Mr NS Mutheiwana
- Dr SG Ngcobo
- Deputy Chairperson:
- Ms MP Myeni
- Board Members:
- Mr SN Chetty
- Mr LS Gabela
- Dr TI Nzimakwe
- Prof BS Stobie
- Ms ZP Tenza
- Adv KP Thango
- Mr S Zondi
- Ms Portia Baloyi
- Mr Vishal Ramdas
- Senior Management:
- Mr R Bestel (Betting Monitoring and Control)
- Mr Sherwin Charles (Manager: ICT)
- Mr Richard Goodayle (Gaming Monitoring and Control)
- Mr M Ngwenya (Chief Legal Advisor)
- Mr Bheki Radebe (Licensing and Registration)
- Mrs Jane Stretch (Governance, Risk and Compliance)
Kzn Gambling Board Tenders 2019
- Communications Officers:
- Ms Clarissa Naidoo (Manager: Communications)
Kzn Gambling Board Tenders South Africa
The information in this directory is compiled from various sources and is subject to continual change. If you notice any errors or omissions, contact us so that we may correct them.