May 23, 2017 La Terraza del Casino de Madrid, Madrid: See 619 unbiased reviews of La Terraza del Casino de Madrid, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #204 of 11,797 restaurants in Madrid. Neighborhood Puerta del Sol and Las Letras Hours Mon–Fri 1:30–4pm and 9–11:45pm; Sat 9–11:45pm Transportation Metro: Sevilla or Sol Phone 91-532-12-75 Prices Entrees 45€–55€, tasting menus 79€–185€ Cuisine Type Spanish Web site La Terraza del Casino.
- La Terraza Casino de Madrid Opening Remarks -Located next to the Puerta del Sol in the Casino de Madrid, which has been open since 1836 as a historic event space and exclusive gentlemen’s club.-The restaurant was opened in 1998 and managed by Ferran Adria who transformed the hotel menu into one of innovation and tradition.
- For balmy Madrid evenings, the Casino offers an exceptional atmosphere surrounded by the most historical buildings on Calle Alcala.Since 1988, the rooftop restaurant, La Terraza del Casino, two Michelin Stars and three Repsol Suns, directed by Paco Roncero and advised by Ferran Adria, now rates among the most innovate players on Madrid gastronomic stage.
- Description: For balmy Madrid evenings, the Casino offers an exceptional atmosphere surrounded by the most historical buildings on Calle Alcala.Since 1988, the rooftop restaurant, La Terraza del Casino, two Michelin Stars and three Repsol Suns, directed by Paco Roncero and advised by Ferran Adria, now rates among the most innovate players on Madrid gastronomic stage.
Calle Alcalá, 15
(34) 91 532 12 75 | Make Restaurant Reservations
15/20 Chef Paco Roncero serves innovative haute cuisine in one of Madrid's most iconic settings.
Lunch & Dinner Tues.-Sat.
- Dress code: Jackets required
* Click here for rating key
Operations may be disrupted due to COVID-19. Be sure to contact the restaurant to find out its current status and offerings.: Fusing the best of Casino de Madrid’s past, present and future, this crisp and peaceful rooftop restaurant was created by Spanish designer Jaime Hayon. Specially crafted furniture and cool tones reflect the experimentation and innovation that can be seen in Paco Roncero’s dishes. It is a union of high design, creativity and uncompromising culinary ambition. Start with tapas such as salmon marinated in miso with deconstructed tartar sauce, and hearty ramen of eel with pork belly. Main course dishes from “The Sea and The Soil” include oxtail with porcini mushrooms and Chinese cabbage, pigeon with gele cru apples, and sole a la meunière. A comprehensive tasting menu complete with a welcome cocktail is also available for those who want to delve deeper into the flavors. An extensive wine menu features a wide and considered selection of D.O. Spanish labels. Try a white Rioja from the Contador Bodega or sample the local terroir with reds from the nearby Regajal and Comando G bodegas. Desserts such as sheep cheese cake or strawberries and cream will help bring your taste buds back down to earth. The house gin and tonics are simply unmissable.
La Terraza del Casino Restaurant Review
|ENJOY 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER|
Indulge in artisanal and luxurious chocolates from Belgian Maître Chocolatier Goossens. Get 10% off your entire order with GAYOT's special promo code.
Check out the winners of GAYOT's 2020 RESTAURANT AWARDS
Enjoy 10% off your order of luxurious treats by Goossens Chocolates with GAYOT's promo code.
La Terraza Del Casino De Madrid Restaurant Dress Code
Restaurante La Terraza Casino De Madrid
Press | About Us | Restaurant Rating System | Advertising | Content Licensing
La Terraza Del Casino De Madrid Restaurante