- Laughlin Casinos Poker Rooms
A Riverside Update concerning new Covid-19 Restrictions from Matt Laughlin
- All deluxe rooms feature a view of the Colorado River and are non-smoking. Additional amenities include a 55-inch LED TV, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer and ironing board. All rooms also include a complimentary snack basket and free WiFi.
- A casino, a nightclub, and an arcade/game room are also featured at the business-friendly Edgewater Hotel & Casino Resort. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Laughlin resort.
With new restrictions released from our Nevada Governor last night, November 22, 2020, I thought I would reach out to keep our friends and family in the loop. Our goal is to have as little impact on your Riverside experience as we expect these new restrictions for only 3 – 4 weeks. As I receive more news and information, I will be reaching out again to update you all.
New Riverside Casino Restrictions starting tonight at midnight (12:01 AM, November 24):
Well, you should because we have killer Laughlin casino hotels deals. Imagine relaxing in a cushy plush pad, and then sauntering downstairs to win it big at the tables with the cash you saved on your stay. With more than 1350 beautiful rooms - most with a river view - the Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino is definitely the 'Place to Be.' Incidentally, each room boasts a refrigerator, coffee maker, basic WI-FI, and In-room Local & 1-800 Phone Calls.
- Casino Floor, Casino Bars & Table Games – No change to our current spacious casino floor. Per NV Gaming Control Board, Riverside Resort is currently at 25% Fire Code Occupancy
- All Full-Service Restaurants – Reservations Required; Maximum 25% Occupancy
- All Fast-Food Outlets & Snack Bars – No Reservations Required; To-Go Options Only
- Bingo Paradise – Maximum 25% Occupancy
- Bowling – Open Bowling with maximum of 25% Occupancy
- U.S.S. Riverside – Limited to 22 guest maximum per cruise
- Riverside Cinemas – Maximum 25% Occupancy
- Arcades and Laser Tag – Maximum 25% Occupancy
- Retail Shops, Hair, Nail & Spa Services – Stay at 50% Occupancy
- Invitational Special Event VIP Parties will be cancelled until January 2021
- Don’s Celebrity Theatre & Karaoke – Closed until further notice
- Losers’ Lounge – Closed until further notice
- Fitness Center & Business Center – Closed until further notice
- Riverside Air Program – Limited Flight Schedule Available
This announcement does not come lightly, but we must follow our Governor and NV Gaming Control Board decisions and continue to strive for a great Riverside Resort experience. With full transparency, we will keep you updated with any and all changes. I truly appreciate your continued support.
Matt Laughlin, COO
Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino
THE RIVERSIDE RESORT HOTEL & CASINO PROPERTY-WIDE SAFETY MEASURES DESIGNED TO MAINTAIN A FUN AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT!
We continue our quest to physically space our casino floor with everyone’s favorite machines. We have taken a lot of your comments from a previous post into consideration, and I am happy to say we have added video poker machines to our non-smoking casino floor as well as kept as many “favorite machines” spaced apart and ready for your return.
Newly implemented protocols are outlined below.PHYSICAL DISTANCING:
- Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing by standing approximately six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property. Six foot floor markers will be visible throughout the resort to help.
- In active restaurants, there are a reduced number of tables and physical layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing. Active restaurants include the 24-hour Riverview Restaurant, Sidewalk Café, Casino West Snack Bar, The Prime Rib Room on the River open for dinner reservations only, and a new sit-down casual eatery, BBQ on the River, located in the former Riverside Buffet area.
- The slot floor has also altered physical layouts to ensure distancing as well as rows with every other game shut down, following Nevada Gaming Control Board’s safety guidelines.
- Table games will limit the number of people allowed to play at any one time, at each game.
- Pools will be open with altered lounge chair layouts to help with physical distancing.
- Riverside Lanes will be open operating every other lane to help with physical distancing.
- Bingo Paradise will be open with 50% occupancy.
- USS Riverside boat tour along the Colorado River with 50% occupancy.
- AZ to NV water taxi shuttle service available with 50% occupancy per boat.
- Masks, or mouth and nose coverings, will be required for all employees who work in direct guest-service areas and, where applicable, gloves as well. Riverside Resort requires all guests wear a mask. Masks for our guests are available at the King of Clubs Player’s Club booth for convenience.
OTHER ITEMS TO NOTE:
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the resort.
- An additional Safety & Sanitation Crew has been hired to continually clean high touch areas throughout the property, including gaming areas, hotel areas, and more, 24/7.
- All hotel guests will receive a personal-sized hand sanitizer bottle and two pre-packaged masks in their hotel room, per stay.
- The Riverside Resort employs EMT security staff on property for guest safety and will require hotel guests to complete a symptom self-evaluation upon check-in. If EMT’s are not on property for any reason, front desk staff or security will provide temperature screenings upon hotel check-in.
- Losers’ Lounge, Don’s Celebrity Theatre, Live Keno and Bowling Snack Bar will not be open right away.
- Valet Bellmen will meet guests at their vehicle.
- The valet area may still be utilized for drop-off/pickup with bellmen available for luggage service.
Our Casino Guest and Employee Safety Procedures is available on our Riverside Resort website at http://www.riversideresort.com/covid19/
Laughlin's first hotel and casino.
The Riverside Resort is located on the banks of the beautiful Colorado River. Owned and operated by Don Laughlin and his family, guests will find a number of fun activities while staying at Laughlin's family-friendly resort. Enjoy Nevada-style gaming action and entertainment 24 hours a day in a relaxed, small-town atmosphere.
Laughlin Casinos Poker Rooms