Lenovo has updated the ThinkPad X Series of notebooks and convertible tablets to include the new Lenovo X220 and Lenovo X220t.The Lenovo ThinkPad X220 is an ultraportable notebook that weighs in at less than 3 pounds and has a claimed battery life of up to 23 hours with the optional slice battery. Hey everyone, new owner of a x220 here (LOVE IT!) I am looking to keep the SSD and drop in a m.2 drive however I see amazon/newegg have different sizes of the m.2 drives. Does anyone know which one will fit the x220? The lenovo spec guides dont specify and I just want to make sure the sizing will be okay. Reset Systems Offers — Refurbished Lenovo ThinkPad X220, i7 processor, 2nd Generation, 500 GB HDD, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro, Webcam, 2+ hours battery backup, 12.5 inch screen, like in new condition. All laptops that we sell are corporate used and undergo a 20-point quality check, so that we can give our customers defect-free high quality products. Only few remaining. Get a New laptop bag. ThinkPad X220 Resources. The Lenovo ThinkPad X220 is an ultraportable notebook computer built on the Intel Sandy Bridge platform. Configured with a Core i3, i5 or i7 processor, 12.5-inch WXGA (1366×768) IPS or TN LED backlit display, optional integrated camera and multiple wireless options, the ThinkPad X220 provides an excellent balance of mobility, performance and connectivity. Lenovo: Series: ThinkPad X220: Model: ThinkPad X220: Quick Info Color: Black: Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit: Screen: 12.0' Memory: 4GB: Optical Drive: NO OPTICAL DRIVE: Graphics Card: Intel Integrated HD Graphics: Video Memory: Intel Integrated HD Graphics: Battery Life: Battery is the original battery and tested to hold a.
This page gives an overview of the ThinkPad X220.
- One of the following processors:
- Intel® Core™ i3-2310M (2.1GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i5-2410M (2.3GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i5-2410M (2.3GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i5-2520M (2.5GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i5-2540M (2.6GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i7-2620M (2.7GHz, 4MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i7-2640M (2.8GHz, 4MB L3 cache)
- Up to 8GB PC3-10600 DDR3 memory at 1333MHz
- 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-14900 at 1866MHz possible
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- One of the following TFT displays:
- 12.5' TFT display with 1366x768 resolution with LED backlight
- 12.5' extra bright wide-viewing IPS TFT display with 1366x768 resolution with LED backlight
- 2.5' × 7mm hard drive bay with one of the following hard drives:
- 4GB SSD SATA
- Intel 80GB Micro SSD SATA
- 128GB SSD SATA
- Intel 160GB SSD SATA
- 160GB 7200RPM SATA
- 250GB 5400RPM SATA
- 250GB 7200RPM SATA (with limited OPAL FDE technology)
- 320GB 5400RPM SATA
- 320GB 7200RPM SATA
- MiniPCI Express slot 1 with zero or one of the following:
- MiniPCI Express slot 2 with zero or one of the following:
- Qualcomm Gobi 3000 WWAN
- LeadCore TD-SCDMA (LC5730D) WWAN
- Ericsson HSPA + (F5521gw) WWAN
- Huawei EV-DO (EM660) WWAN
- mSATA drive
- Three USB ports (of which one is USB 3.0 on the i7 model)
- 720p HD Integrated camera
- DisplayPort (supports audio)
- Stereo digital microphones
- Stereo speakers
- Combined headphone and microphone jack
- UltraNav (Trackpoint and Buttonless Touchpad)
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader (UPEK)
- Comes with 65W AC Adapter
- Supports ThinkPad UltraBase Series 3, ThinkPad Mini Dock Series 3, etc.
- The CPU speed will be throttled back to 800MHz if the machine is run on the 65W AC adapter with no battery installed. To avoid this throttling
- run on a 90W AC adapter, or
- install a battery pack.
- It's possible to use a mSATA SSD within the second MiniPCI Express slot.
- On booting:
- The X220 cannot/will not boot GPT disks using Legacy BIOS, you must setup UEFI.
- The X220 will not boot /efi/*/*.efi unless 'signed'(?) into BIOS, you have to copy it to /efi/boot/bootx64.efi.
- Disabling the BIOS setting 'USB UEFI BIOS Support' disables *all* USB booting, ie, both UEFI and legacy BIOS.
- Maximum DDR3 speed depends on the BIOS version. BIOS versions up to 1.28 allow RAM speeds up to 1866MHz. BIOS versions 1.29 and above limit RAM to 1333MHz. Modified versions of BIOS available that remove this limitation.
- The combined headphone/microphone jack is a 4-pin TRRS connector and is wired as per CTIA/AHJ standard (tip - left, ring1 - right, ring2 - ground, sleeve - mic). Which means, it is compatible with most modern cellphone headsets (including Apple); however, it is not compatible with older Nokia and Samsung headsets wired as OMTP.
Pages in category 'X220'
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
Lenovo Thinkpad X220 Ram Slots
Lenovo X220 Ram Slots
Retrieved from 'https://www.thinkwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Category:X220&oldid=57926'