The Mystic Lake Casino is a resort located in Prior Lake, Minnesota USA. It has 766 comfortable guest rooms and suites. The property is large and spacious. Which is the heart of the casino features around 100 slot machines. Besid 0 reviews. 27867 Wisconsin 21 54660 Tomah. See this casino. Little Six Casino. 2450 Sioux Trl NW. Prior Lake, MN 55372. Phone: (952) 403-5525. Hours: Always Open. Careers; History; Free Shuttle; Gift Cards; Press Releases; Contact Us; Mystic Lake App. Available on the App Store; Get it on Google Play; Mystic Slots™ Gaming App. Available on the App Store; Get it on Google Play; Email Club. Mystic Lake Casino has a new way to play your real casino favorites, like slots, video poker, blackjack, keno and bingo. Test your luck spinning famous Vegas slots from Konami™, Everi™, Aruze™ and more. Video poker classics and modern twists like the world-famous Multi. Minnesota’s largest casino only 25 minutes from Mall of America® with slots, blackjack, bingo, luxury hotel, entertainment, best of Twin Cities restaurants and bars, bus service, meetings and events. With more than 2,200 slot, video poker and video keno machines, excitement waits around every corner at The Island. Our spacious gaming floor offers an outstanding variety of the newest specialty slots, classics favorites like blackjack, video keno, video roulette, video poker and several hundred smoke-free machines.
- Slot Machine Finder By Casino
- List Of Slot Machines At Mystic Lake Casinos
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel is owned and operated by the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community (SMSC) in Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States, southwest of Minneapolis and Saint Paul. With 4,100 employees, the SMSC – including Mystic Lake Casino Hotel and Little Six Casino – is the largest employer in Scott County. The casino's gambling options include slots, bingo, video roulette, pulltabs, and live dealer blackjack. Mystic Lake also offers bars, restaurants, shows, special events, and accommodations.
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel is owned and operated by the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community (SMSC), a federally recognized, sovereign Indian tribe.
The SMSC opened Little Six Bingo in 1982, which became Little Six Casino in 1990 following the passage of the federal Indian Gaming Regulatory Act of 1988 and the signing of a gaming compact between the SMSC and the State of Minnesota. The SMSC and other Minnesota tribes were the first in the United States to negotiate and sign tribal-state compacts with a state government related to gaming.
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel opened in 1992. It is named after the nearby lake of the same name. Its success has helped fund SMSC goals, including economic diversification and improvements to tribal infrastructure and services from the 1990s to the present.
Slot Machine Finder By Casino
In 2012 the SMSC initiated a 10-year cooperative agreement with Canterbury Park in neighboring Shakopee, Minnesota, to support increased purses for live horse races and joint marketing opportunities between Canterbury Park and Mystic Lake. In 2013, the first full racing season under the agreement, Canterbury Park completed its longest season since 2006, with a purse distribution that was double the amount paid out to the horse owners in 2011.
In 2018 Mystic Lake Center opened, the newest addition to Mystic Lake Casino Hotel. The 70,000-square-foot meeting and event space accommodates groups of all sizes for a range of meetings and events – from business meetings to holiday parties to conferences and expos to weddings. Mystic Lake Center has a nine-story, 180-room hotel tower; three large ballrooms with flexible layouts; several smaller meeting rooms and an executive conference room; and plenty of natural light and stunning golf course views.
With 766 hotel rooms, Mystic Lake Casino Hotel is one of the largest hotels in the Twin Cities metro area. 
The SMSC Gaming Enterprise, which includes Mystic Lake and Little Six, received a 'Best Places to Work' award from the Minneapolis-Saint PaulBusiness Journal in 2012 and 2013, and a 'Top 100 Workplaces' award from the Minneapolis Star Tribune in 2013.
List Of Slot Machines At Mystic Lake Casinos
- ^SMSC.pdf 'Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Celebrates 40 Years as a Federally Recognized Indian Tribe' Check
|url= value (help)(PDF). Indian Gaming. January 2009. Retrieved February 19, 2019.[permanent dead link]
- ^http://www.cityofpriorlake.com/about.php, Retrieved 2013-10-16.
- ^'Mystic Lake Casino Hotel | Follow the Lights'. Mystic Lake. Retrieved February 19, 2019.
- ^http://www.mnindiangamingassoc.com/our_compacts.html, Retrieved 2013-12-5.
- ^'Canterbury, Indian tribe in no-racino agreement'. TwinCities.com. June 4, 2012.
- ^'Canterbury Park enjoys rebirth for 2013 racing season'. StarTribune. May 17, 2013.
- ^Stanwood, Maggie (January 4, 2018). 'New Mystic Lake Center designed after Minnesota nature scenes'. Prior Lake American. Retrieved February 19, 2019.
- ^'List Leaders: Hilton Minneapolis, Treasure Island, Mystic Lake top List of largest Twin Cities hotels'. Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal. January 17, 2020. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- ^'No. 4 large company: SMSC Gaming Enterprise'. Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal. Aug 24, 2012.
- ^'No. 7 large company: SMSC Gaming Enterprise'. Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal. Aug 23, 2013.
- ^'Star Tribune Top Workplaces 2013 - SMSC Gaming Enterprise'. topworkplaces.com. Archived from the original on 2013-10-17.
Coordinates: 44°43′51″N93°28′25″W / 44.73083°N 93.47361°W
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mystic_Lake_Casino_Hotel&oldid=995605282'