(3) the organization submits a board-prescribed application and pays a fee of $100 to the board for each gambling occasion, and receives an exempt permit number from the board. If the application is postmarked or received less than 30 days before the gambling occasion, the fee is $150 for that application. MINNESOTA LAWFUL GAMBLING 5/13 Page 1 of 2 LG230 Application to Conduct Off-site Gambling No Fee. Permit, all information provided remains private, with the. Alcohol and Gambling Enforcement. A Division of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety. License History License 2011 2012 2013.
Mn Gambling Permit Lg220
Published: June 9, 2020
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.
Request an accessible format.
See accompanying model documents below.
This material contains general information; it should not be used as a substitute for legal advice. Any attorney general opinions cited in this material are available on request from the League’s Research and Information Service staff.
Mn Gambling Permit
Learn what gambling is allowed in Minnesota, like pull-tabs, bingo and raffles, and which organizations may conduct them. Understand state regulations on lawful purposes for which gambling money may be spent, licensing, gambling managers, and more. Find out how cities can regulate gambling with “10 percent funds,” investigation fees, trade areas, and local gambling taxes. Discusses gambling and municipal liquor stores.
Use these model documents with the discussion about “Lawful Gambling”:
Mn Gambling Permit Lg 220
- Regulating Lawful Gambling, LMC model ordinance (doc)
- Local Gambling Permit Application, LMC model form (doc)
- Approving a Lawful Gambling Premises Permit, LMC model resolution (doc)
- Denying a Lawful Gambling Premises Permit, LMC model resolution (doc)