Lake Tahoe Airport and South Lake Tahoe, California are within a 15 minute drive of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa. Shopping at Heavenly Village is a 10 minute walk away. This is our guests' favorite part of Stateline, according to independent reviews. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip. MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa 55 U.S. Highway 50, Stateline, NV (888) 950-5062 In its previous incarnation, MontBleu was known as Caesars Tahoe, and in addition to drawing entertainment giants to perform there, sports was a major theme of the resort. MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa (formerly the Park Tahoe and Caesars Tahoe) is a casino hotel in Stateline, Nevada. It is owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment. The property includes a 48,456 sq ft (4,501.7 m 2) casino and a 438-room hotel on a 21-acre (8.5 ha) site. It is the home to the Ciera Steak + Chophouse.
MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
- MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa appeals to both the traditional gamer and the late-night club-hopper with its stylish sophistication and attractive, metro-cool atmosphere to create a complete casino-resort experience. The 437 room MontBleu features distinct restaurants and chic nightlife venues, a 45,000 square-foot casino, spa, and a new poker room.
- Make the most of your next vacation to Lake Tahoe. After the excitement of the casino, take it easy in our luxurious bedding. When you wake up refreshed and ready to start the new day, enjoy the beautiful views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. If you need help with anything during your stay, our hotel guest services are always here to help. See below to learn more about MontBleu Resort Casino.
Located in beautiful Lake Tahoe, MontBleu blends traditional gaming with a vibrant social scene to create a complete casino-resort experience. The 438-room MontBleu features distinctive restaurants, fresh nightlife venues, a 45,000 square-foot casino and spa. In 2015, MontBleu received six Best of Tahoe Awards including “Best Casino,” “Loosest Slots,” and “Best Place to Stay the Night.” Also in 2015, the readers of Casino Player magazine voted MontBleu best in five categories including “Best Comps” and “Best Players Club.” MontBleu is owned by Tropicana Entertainment Inc. For more information, visit www.montbleuresort.com.
Rooms feel like a mountain lodge. The large outdoor hot tub and seasonal pool invite guests to relax and unwind. Free wifi, in-room coffee and convenient free parking are valued amenities.
Visit LakesideInn.com for photos, activities, menus and reservations.
55 Hwy 50
Stateline, Nevada 89449
55 Hwy 50,NV 89449Stateline
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fine dining restaurant, this Stateline, Nevada resort is home to the Montbleu Theater. The Lake Tahoe shore is a 10 minute walk away. Skiing opportunities at Heavenly Ski Resort are a 10 minute drive away.
Cable TV, plush linens, a sitting area and a tiled private bathroom with frosted glass are standard in every room at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa. Select suites feature lake and mountain views and a spa bathtub for two.
A fitness center, nightclubs and a casino are provided on site. Guests can enjoy a full service spa at Resort Montbleu Casino & Spa.
For formal dining, guests can dine on site at the Four Diamond, Ciera Steak & Chophouse. MontBleu Café, Café del Soul and The Zone offer casual dining options on site as well.
Lake Tahoe Airport and South Lake Tahoe, California are within a 15 minute drive of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa. Shopping at Heavenly Village is a 10 minute walk away.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
- Ski storage
- Ski rental (on site)
- Ski pass vendor
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Snack bar
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Vending machine (drinks)
Pool and Spa
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Indoor pool (year-round)
- Heated pool
- Shallow end
- Swimming pool
- Airport shuttle
- Car rental
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/out
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Baggage storage
- ATM on site
Entertainment & Family Services
- Entertainment staff
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Honeymoon suite
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Face masks for guests available
Montbleu Resort Casino And Spa - South Lake Tahoe Beaches
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
These are general hotel policies for MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
From 16:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to property type.
Children and Extra Beds
Free!Up to three children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged USD 10 per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 10 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Montbleu Resort Casino And Spa - South Lake Tahoe Truckee Tahoe South Lake Tahoe
Accepted credit cards
Montbleu Resort Casino And Spa - South Lake Tahoe Boat Rentals
- American Express
The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Charges may apply for access to the Spa and Exercise Facilities. The pool and hot tub are free.
Resort fee is subject to a 14% tax that is not included in the quoted rate.
Damage deposit fee applies for following room types:
- Executive Suite: $300 Damage Deposit Due at Check-In
- Sierra Suite/One King Bed: $700 Damage Deposit Due at Check-In
- Sierra Suite/Two Queen Beds: $700 Damage Deposit Due at Check-In
- Tahoe Suite: $700 Damage Deposit Due at Check-In
Montbleu Resort Casino And Spa - South Lake Tahoeil South Lake Tahoe