Three's Company is an American sitcom that aired from March 15, 1977 to September 18, 1984 on ABC. It is a remake of the British sitcom Man About the House. The story revolves around three roommates, Janet Wood, played by Joyce DeWitt, Jack Tripper, played by John Ritter, and initially Chrissy Snow and later, cousin Cindy Snow, then Terri Alden. They all share Apartment 201 in a Santa Monica. Carlos Mencia: Every Guy Craps His Pants — A funny Joke from Jokes.Rhymings.Com. Enjoy relaxing moments with 'Carlos Mencia: Every Guy Craps His Pants' joke.
Everything is going great and then… life happens.
It would have been a very tough life if it wasn’t for Peter Griffin to explain how things should be done.
Peter Griffin stands out from the other Family guy characters with his special mental framework: he applies a unique set of rules when it comes to family, work, friendships, and it seems like whatever he does always turns out well for him.
Peter Griffin claims that girls think he is the Slender Man after becoming tall in the Family Guy episode Boys & Squirrels. In the 2020 film Underwater, Paul Abel (played by T.J. Miller), after glimpsing one of the monsters, comments, 'There's something back there. Some Slender Man-type shit.' Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. But at one of Peter/Justin's parties, Quagmire gets in trouble for sleeping with an underaged girl and only his formerly promiscuous mother (voiced by Allison Janney) can save him. Originally aired February 8, 2015. 'Encyclopedia Griffin': Peter and friends get into the detective business and find that Chris is a thief. Meanwhile, Lois is.
1.Interviewer: [Peter is at a job interview] So, Peter, where do you see yourself in ten years?
Peter Griffin: [thinks] Don’t say doin’ your wife, don’t say doin’ your wife…
Peter Griffin: Doin’ your, er…
[sees photo of interviewer on the beach with his wife and son]
Peter Griffin: … son?
[interviewer’s shocked expression]
2. Peter Griffin: Oh, you people can kiss the fattest part of my ass.
3. Peter Griffin: What’s wrong, Stewie, don’t you wanna pee in the toilet bowl like a big boy? Boy I remember when I learned to use a potty all by myself. I was so proud.
[Flashbacks to one year ago]
Peter Griffin: [Zips up pants] Hey Lois, I did it.
4. Peter Griffin: [in Sunday School with several children during story time] And when you die, you go to a wonderful place called heaven
[children gasp in delight, Peter starts laughing]
Peter Griffin: Nah, I’m just jackin’ ya, you’ll all rot in the ground.
[children look horrified]
5. Peter Griffin: [trying to console Cleveland at audition for a Bachelor show coming up] It’s the fabric, It’s the fabric. Let’s get your clothes off.
[takes off Cleveland’s shirt and pants]
Cleveland: Peter, what is wrong with you? I’m naked.
Peter Griffin: Oh, god you’re self-conscious
[Peter takes off his shirt and pants too]
Peter Griffin: See, now you’re not alone.
6. Peter Griffin: At least they don’t put their feminine ointments next to the mustard, Lois. That was the worst hot dog I ever ate.
6. Peter Griffin: I tried finding my talent like you said. First, I tried art.
Peter Griffin: Am I… am I supposed to draw the penis?
Peter Griffin: Then I tried sculpting.
Peter Griffin: Am I… am I supposed to sculpt the penis?
Peter Griffin: Then I tried music.
Peter Griffin: Am I… am I supposed to conduct with my penis?
7. Peter Griffin: Lois you know my rule, You are only allowed to sleep with three people besides me, Gene Simmons, John Schneider or Boba Fett.
Boba Fett: All right! Goodbye virginity!
8. [Peter is talking in his sleep]
Peter Griffin: Oh, Jenny… ooh, Jenny, Ooh, Jenny don’t stop… Oh, Richard Jeni, your HBO comedy specials have brought laughter to millions. And what a sweet ass.
9. Peter Griffin: Son, this is a big day for you. Today, you become the man of the house, because, when we get home, your mother is going to kill me.
10. Peter Griffin: Well, fine. Until you put ‘Gumbel 2 Gumbel’ back on the air, I’m going on a hunger strike. Can you live with that? Huh, can you?”
Peter Griffin Craps His Pants
Peter Griffin: You gonna eat that stapler?
Peter Griffin Poops His Pants At Joke Episode
Network executive: Mr. Griffin, you can’t eat a…
Peter Griffin: Wanna split it?
11. Peter Griffin: What do you expect me to do with all these great ideas? Put them in a tub and clean myself with them? Cause that’s what soap is for Lois.
12. Peter Griffin: I only drank so that the Statue Of Liberty would take her clothes off.
Comments are closed.