- Petit Casino St Aygulf Pierre
- Petit Casino Saint Aygulf
- Petit Casino St Aygulf Marie
- Located in Saint-Aygulf, 350 feet from the beach, La Petite Auberge features a terrace and a patio. Free Wi-Fi access is available. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a telephone, a desk and a wardrobe.
- Saint Aygulf is not the most animated destination on the French Riviera. The seafront is relatively preserved and shops and businesses are not found nearby. We find several Beaches in St Aygulf that are very agreeable in a preserved environment. We can get here by car or from the coastal path.
- 5 mins drive to St Aygulf with all its amenities, marina, and a wide choice of bars/restaurants. This pretty Provencal style Villa has 4-bedrooms all with air conditioning, boasts a newly constructed private heated infinity pool with alarm, beautiful seaviews and numerous terrace areas with views of the sea and countryside.
Located 5 km from Fréjus, between Cannes and St. Tropez, the resort of Saint-Aygulf, Fréjus area, offers a privileged setting on the banks of the Mediterranean in the heart of the Riviera. In an exceptional environment, changing aspect to every corner and always colorful, among the pines, mimosas, you will walk among the masterpieces of nature. You will discover the wonderful coves Saint-Aygulf colors of Provence by taking the 'path of Customs.'
Book La Petit Auberge, Saint-Aygulf on Tripadvisor: See 68 traveller reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for La Petit Auberge, ranked #8 of 11 hotels in Saint-Aygulf and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.
Petit Casino St Aygulf Pierre
Featuring an exceptional amount of sunshine (over 300 days) authorizing sunbathing almost all year round, one of the most beautiful sandy beaches gently sloping region (3 km) waiting for you to practice all the activities water in a single bay washed by the Mediterranean.
You will taste the joys of walking through the pedestrian and bike paths. You will enjoy a round of 7 km in Villepey ponds, protected a stretch of 255 acres where guests many birds: flamingos, swans, ducks (over 200 species have been observed).
Petit Casino Saint Aygulf
From the hills, beautiful views of the bay extends Cerulean Fréjus Saint-Raphael.
While enjoying the sea and sun, beaches and coves you will meet Saint-Aygulf, relaxing resort with all the animations and resources desirable for a happy holiday and relaxing. Saint-Aygulf you will find many shops, doctors, pharmacies, restaurants, post office, marina, and a large Provencal market on the village square where competing in the afternoon of epic games of pétanque.
Petit Casino St Aygulf Marie
The first and second Sundays in September takes place the Feast of Saint Votive Aygulf and the internationally renowned Giant Omelette, and in October the 'Roc d'Azur' mountain bike race world-class events that bring together three Aygulfois, Var and Vacationers .