- Poker Balance Meaning In Hindi Typing
- Poker Balance Meaning In Hindi Translation
- Poker Balance Meaning In Hindi Language
The closing balance of the 2nd month is calculated by adding the closing balance of the 1st month and the employee as well as the employer contribution in the 2nd month. The sum of the employee as well as the employer contribution at the end of the year is added to the sum of the interest earned in each of the 12 months of the year. Balance of power, in international relations, the posture and policy of a nation or group of nations protecting itself against another nation or group of nations by matching its power against the power of the other side, either by increasing their own power or by adding to their own power that of other states. Poker definition: 1. A game played with cards in which people try to win money from each other 2. A long, thin metal.
What is Work Life Balance?
Meaning pure in its literal sense, pavitra can be linked to objects, plants, animals, places or people. Symbolically, the word is used to assert moral superiority. Symbolically, the word is used to assert moral superiority. . The future of the refuge still hangs in the balance. The possibility of a nuclear exchange continued to hang in the balance. Which Minister is the pits with the miners whose livelihoods now hang in the balance?. But because public health hangs in the balance, experts are already seeking changes in food policy.
Work life balance is a method which helps employees of an organization to balance their personal and professional lives. Work life balance encourages employees to divide their time on the basis on priorities and maintain a balance by devoting time to family, health, vacations etc along with making a career, business travel etc. It is an important concept in the world of business as it helps to motivate the employees and increases their loyalty towards the company.
Importance of work life balance
Working on a job for a company and making a career can be an extremely time consuming duty for any employee. Employees are busy at their offices throughout the day and sometimes even on weekends. This gives them very little time to interact with their family. Because of high pressure of work, often family members get neglected. Also, stressful jobs cause the health of employees to deteriorate. This is where work life balance come into the picture. Work life balance concept allows an employee to maintain a fine balance in the time he or she gives to work as well as to personal matters. By having a good balance, people can have a quality of work life. This helps to increase productivity at workplace as the employee is relaxed about his personal commitments. It also allows the employee to give quality time with family to spend vacations, leisure time, work on his/her health etc. Hence work life balance is extremely important for employees and increases their motivation to work for the company.
The below image depicts a work life balance scenario, where an employee has to balance his/her life between personal (family, friends & self) and professional (job, career) commitments.
Steps to improve work life balance
There are specific guidelines to how an individual can maintain a proper work life balance, some of which are:
1. Creating a work leisure plan: Where an individual has to schedule his tasks, and divide time appropriately so that he has allocated appropriate time to his work and his career development goals and at the same time allotted time for leisure and personal development. Employees also use a compressed work week plan to build a balance.
2. Leaving out activities that waste time and energy: Individual should judiciously avoid wasteful activities which demand large time and energy and in return not produce output for either the work life or the leisure life. Effective time management can help an employee be less stressed.
3. Outsourcing work: Delegate or outsource time consuming work to other individuals.
4. Set enough time for relaxation: Relaxation provides better work life balance, and tends to improve productivity on the professional or the work front along with providing ample scope to develop the life part of the balance.
5. Prioritizing work: Often employees do not give priority to work and end up doing a lot of work at the last minute. Better planning can help employees save unnecessary time delays, which can be utilized by employees for personal work.
Poker Balance Meaning In Hindi Typing
Benefits of work life balance
There are several advantage of work life balance. Some of them are discussed below:
1. Work life balance increases the motivation of employees and helps them perform better at job
2. It helps people to relieve their stress as they can spend leisure time with their near and dear ones
3. Companies can maximise productivity from an employee who is rejuvenated and refreshed as compared to a over worked employee
4. Healthy lifestyles can be maintained by having a work life balance. This includes a good diet, regular exercises etc
5. Employees who are highly motivated can help the business grow as they are more attached to their job and careers
This article has been researched & authored by the Business Concepts Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse the definition and meaning of more similar terms. The Management Dictionary covers over 2000 business concepts from 6 categories.
Search & Explore : Business Concepts
Share this Page on:
a measure of the
Poker Balance Meaning In Hindi Translationhydrogen ion concentration
in an aqueous solution. The formula is:
The formula produces a value in which the higher the number of H+ ions the lower the pH reading. The scale of pH values is from 1.0 (highly acid) to 14 (highly alkaline) with 7.0 as the neutral point. Since the pH is logarithmic, each change of one pH unit means a tenfold change in the number of hydrogen ions. pH can be measured by using indicators which change colour with changing pH, or by electrical means using a pH meter.
Poker Balance Meaning In Hindi Language
Collins Dictionary of Biology, 3rd ed. © W. G. Hale, V. A. Saunders, J. P. Margham 2005