Best answer is the Queen. It has full movements and isn't limited by anything. I'd let all of them die as long as I have my Queen, King and Rooks. 'Turning chess into poker and hoping for a 'bluff' is not one of my convictions.' ' Tigran Petrosian. By BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGameA deck of cards isn't just a box filled with 52 pieces of cardboard. These playing cards can become your friends in a card game, your accomplices in a magic trick, and your companions in a deck collection. They can even represent something much bigger than the contents of a small box.To some, a deck of cards can represent a prayer book and a Bible.
Top Poker Quotes From The Best Players Around the World
If you’re looking for Inspirational Poker Quotes, then you have come to the right place. I’ll share 25 top Poker Quotes from the Best and Professional Poker Players.
Everyone has something to say. And a lot has been spoken about poker. Many think that poker is based on Luck rather than Skill. Many will disagree. Also, many will agree with this. To end this debate, take a look at the Poker Quotes and decide for yourselves whether the Poker is a Game of Skill or Luck.
Some of these quotes are Inspirational. Some are Funny. Some are True Facts about Poker. All in all, these are the top poker quotes spoken by the best.
Poker Chess Quotes Inspirational
Joe Laurie Jr
Poker Chess Quotes Funny
Poker Chess Quotes Images
These were the top 25Poker Quotes from the best poker players around the world. I hope you guys liked it. I hope you guys get inspired from these Quotes.
Remember, Always believe in yourselves no matter what you do. Stay blessed. Have a great day all. 🙂
BONUS: TEN EXTRA POKER QUOTES
To finish it off, I’ll share another 10 extra Poker Quotes by the Pros.
- “Serious poker is no more about gambling than rock climbing is about taking risks.” ~ Al Alvarez
- “In the long run there’s no luck in poker, but the short run is longer than most people know.” ~ Rick Bennet
- “Forget about a chip and a chair; give me a hand and I’ll stand.” ~ Warren Karp
- “Poker is not simply a game of odds, moves, and calculations. It is a game of controlled and exploited emotions including greed, fear, over-confidence, and anger.” ~ Steven Lubet
- “What scares me the most is that both the poker bot and Dropbox started out as distractions. That little voice in my head was telling me where to go, and the whole time I was telling it to shut up so I could get back to work. Sometimes that little voice knows best.” ~ Drew Houston
- “I’ve always had a love of cards, ever since I was a little kid. I think poker, as a system, describes the chaos of the world. Our sudden reversals, our freak streaks of fortune. The belief that the next hand can save you, and the inevitable failure of the next hand to save you. I think that describes my world view pretty well.” ~ Colson Whitehead
- “I believe in poker the way I believe in the American Dream. Poker is good for you. It enriches the soul, sharpens the intellect, heals the spirit, and – when played well, nourishes the wallet.” ~Lou Krieger
- “Poker is a combination of luck and skill. People think mastering the skill part is hard, but they’re wrong. The trick to poker is mastering the luck.” ~ Jesse May
- “It never hurts for potential opponents to think you’re more than a little stupid and can hardly count all the money in your hip pocket, much less hold on to it.” ~ Amarillo Slim
- “Poker may be a branch of psychological warfare, an art form or indeed a way of life – but it is also merely a game, in which money is simply the means of keeping score.” ~ Anthony Holden
Poker Chess Quotes Printable
5/5 (1 Review)
I am the owner of the site rohithebbar.com. I love playing poker and other card games.