If you are in the Edmonton Area in Northern Alberta, you might want to check out River Cree Casino and Resort.
It’s a Casino owned by the the Enoch Cree Nation in Treaty Six Territory and it’s a great place to support Indigenous Business.
There you will find a beautiful Casino and Resort with a lot of shops that you can patronize as well. You can find Indigenous art, restaurants, night club and even full size hockey rinks.
The casino opened up in October of 20016 with an investment of 180 Million that went into it. With that investment you can enjoy 1,350 slot machines as well as 40 table games to have fun on.
- Rogers Place is a multi-use indoor arena in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.Construction started in March 2014, and the building officially opened on September 8, 2016. The arena has a seating capacity of 18,500 as a hockey venue and 20,734 as a concert venue.
- Rogers Place, Edmonton, Alberta. Rogers Place is home ice for the NHL's Edmonton Oilers and WHL's Edmonton Oil Kings, and the epicentre of live entertainment in Edmonton.
What Can You Eat?
Rogers Place Casino Hours Near Me
Follow AB-2 Highway to 170 St NW exit – follow 170 St NW to 90 Ave to Starlight Casino on the left. From Rogers Place. Follow 104 Ave NW/Stony Plain Rd to 170 St NW – turn left on 170th and follow to 90 Ave NW. From South Edmonton Commons. Follow AB-2 Highway to 170 St NW exit – follow 170 St NW to 90 Ave to Starlight Casino on the left.
There is many different flavours to choose from if you are hungry at River Cree Casino.
You can enjoy these delicious food choices here:
- Italia – Here you can enjoy Italian food and find some of your favourite dishes here
- Centre Bar – This is a great place to grab a quick drink while you enjoy the vibes
- Fatburger – Ready for some great Alberta Angus Beef? Well here is where you can get a juicy burger and fries to satisfy those cravings.
- The Kitchen Restaurant – If you want to have more of that restaurant feeling where you sit down and look at a full menu and have full service? Well this is the place.
- Tap 25 Sports Bar – A place where you can eat and watch live hockey…no need to say more?
- Lobby Coffee Bar – A great place for a quick coffee/drink with a light snack. This place is awesome.
- Grab and Go – Look for this place for Hot Dogs and Quick Snacks….mmmmmm!!!
- ONYX Lounge – This is a smoke friendly lounge that is located in the Embers
- Cha Express – Fresh Delicious Chinese Cuisine in a nice casual setting
River Cree Casino Events
Well besides the slot machines, fun at the bar, and Table Games…you can buy tickets to one of their shows.
The resorts invites a lot of great artists that perform at the River Cree.
Rogers Place Casino Hours Locations
Some of the artists that performed at the River Cree are:
- Burton Cummings
- Jan Arden
Many different artists from comedy shows, hip hop, country, rock, and more.
River Cree Casino Hours
9:30 – 3am
But you will have to call and make sure because with the Pandemic there are hours you will have to see if its open or not.
Support Indigenous Business
Rogers Place Casino Hours Rochester
If you are looking for a great place to go and want to support Indigenous Tourism, make sure you put the River Cree Casino Resort and Casino in your itenary when you in the Edmonton Area.