- Star City Casino Wharf Pirrama Road Pyrmont Nsw Dublin
- Star City Casino Wharf Pirrama Road Pyrmont Nsw Real Estate
As one of the largest projects underway in Sydney when construction commenced in 2009, Multiplex’s The Star involved the refurbishment and update of Sydney’s iconic Star City Casino.
Star City Casino Wharf Pirrama Road Pyrmont Nsw Dublin
- THE STAR CASINO WHARF. Meet Star City Casino Wharf at 6:45pm 54/56 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009 Located opposite The Star Casino. Star Casino Car Park 80 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont – 24 hours/7 days Arriving between 5pm – 11pm Friday – Sunday $25 Public Holidays $25 After your 6 hour period expires, an additional 6 hour period will.
- The celebrated Sydney Wharf offers an enviable on-the-water living experience with easy access to promenade cafes and dining options. This is a highly prized lifestyle setting close to all of Sydney's major tourist attractions, within footsteps to harbourside walks and parklands, with Darling Harbour, Star City and the CBD strolling distance away.
The cheapest way to get from Kings Cross to Star City Casino costs only $3, and the quickest way takes just 5 mins. Find the travel option that best suits you.
Relocating the striking new glazed facade ‘front door’ of the Casino onto Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, was just the beginning, the client sought additional and enhanced gaming areas, refurbishment and extension of the retail arcade and a new five-star hotel – The Darling.
Multiplex facilitated this complex program by incorporating the expansion of the main casino gaming floor into the hotel and creating a new un-enclosed gaming area fronting Union Street.
With its commercial nature in mind, Multiplex managed to maintain operational functions and customer access to the site as well as minimising disruption caused by noise, dust and vibration. Multiplex continually assessed the impact on the thriving urban area – which included the adjacent Lyric Theatre, Pyrmont Road casino entry, hotel, serviced apartments and the main gaming floor.
The new retail space includes a fashion precinct, two feature restaurants overlooking Sydney Harbour and an upmarket food court and an international standard day spa.
The new casino is oriented to maximise the stunning waterfront outlook and an impressive street level facade, made from 147 flags of clear low-iron glass with stainless steel and operable windows.
TYPE OF PROJECT:
Architect – Buchan Group (Casino) – Fitzpatrick & Partners (Casino + MUEF)
– Cox Richardson (The Darling)
Structural Engineers – Taylor Thomas Whitting
Acoustic Engineers – Acoustic Logic
Interior Designers – DBI Design (The Darling) – Sceno Plus (MUEF)
Sitting abreast the Pyrmont peninsular, Jones Bay Wharf enjoys pride of place on Sydney’s stunning, world class harbour.
A short walk from Sydney’s central business district and close to Pyrmont’s virbrant village centre, Jones Bay Wharf is close to the Star City Casino, The Fish Markets and Darling Harbour with its shopping precint and convention facilities.
Built in 1919, Jones Bay Wharf was redeveloped under a joint venture by Toga Group of Companies and Multiplex in 2003 and is now a modern commercial office building with 138 tenancies over two levels and built across Piers 19-21.
Star City Casino Wharf Pirrama Road Pyrmont Nsw Real Estate
Jones Bay Wharf, Piers 19-21 26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW