This page gives an overview of the ThinkPad X220.
- One of the following processors:
- Intel® Core™ i3-2310M (2.1GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i5-2410M (2.3GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i5-2410M (2.3GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i5-2520M (2.5GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i5-2540M (2.6GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i7-2620M (2.7GHz, 4MB L3 cache)
- Intel® Core™ i7-2640M (2.8GHz, 4MB L3 cache)
- Up to 8GB PC3-10600 DDR3 memory at 1333MHz
- 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-14900 at 1866MHz possible
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- One of the following TFT displays:
- 12.5' TFT display with 1366x768 resolution with LED backlight
- 12.5' extra bright wide-viewing IPS TFT display with 1366x768 resolution with LED backlight
- 2.5' × 7mm hard drive bay with one of the following hard drives:
- 4GB SSD SATA
- Intel 80GB Micro SSD SATA
- 128GB SSD SATA
- Intel 160GB SSD SATA
- 160GB 7200RPM SATA
- 250GB 5400RPM SATA
- 250GB 7200RPM SATA (with limited OPAL FDE technology)
- 320GB 5400RPM SATA
- 320GB 7200RPM SATA
- MiniPCI Express slot 1 with zero or one of the following:
- MiniPCI Express slot 2 with zero or one of the following:
- Qualcomm Gobi 3000 WWAN
- LeadCore TD-SCDMA (LC5730D) WWAN
- Ericsson HSPA + (F5521gw) WWAN
- Huawei EV-DO (EM660) WWAN
- mSATA drive
- Three USB ports (of which one is USB 3.0 on the i7 model)
- 720p HD Integrated camera
- DisplayPort (supports audio)
- Stereo digital microphones
- Stereo speakers
- Combined headphone and microphone jack
- UltraNav (Trackpoint and Buttonless Touchpad)
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader (UPEK)
- Comes with 65W AC Adapter
- Supports ThinkPad UltraBase Series 3, ThinkPad Mini Dock Series 3, etc.
- For best Lenovo Thinkpad X220 Laptop performance use the maximum amount of 16GB, fill all the slots with the max allowed memory per slot for your Laptop. What is the warranty on these memory? What if the memory is not compatible?
- Although the ThinkPad X220 doesn't include an optical drive, you're offered a multitude of connection ports in its place. There are three USB slots, one of which is the newer, faster USB 3.0, an.
I recently bought a thinkpad x220, and since it was one of the business stripped models all over ebay, it didn't have a battery or hard drive. I decided that I would use an msata ssd as a boot drive and an old hdd as a storage drive. Long story short, the computer and the ssd arrived today, so I. This page gives an overview of the ThinkPad X220. One of the following processors: Intel® Core™ i3-2310M (2.1GHz, 3MB L3 cache).
- The CPU speed will be throttled back to 800MHz if the machine is run on the 65W AC adapter with no battery installed. To avoid this throttling
- run on a 90W AC adapter, or
- install a battery pack.
- It's possible to use a mSATA SSD within the second MiniPCI Express slot.
- On booting:
- The X220 cannot/will not boot GPT disks using Legacy BIOS, you must setup UEFI.
- The X220 will not boot /efi/*/*.efi unless 'signed'(?) into BIOS, you have to copy it to /efi/boot/bootx64.efi.
- Disabling the BIOS setting 'USB UEFI BIOS Support' disables *all* USB booting, ie, both UEFI and legacy BIOS.
- Maximum DDR3 speed depends on the BIOS version. BIOS versions up to 1.28 allow RAM speeds up to 1866MHz. BIOS versions 1.29 and above limit RAM to 1333MHz. Modified versions of BIOS available that remove this limitation.
- The combined headphone/microphone jack is a 4-pin TRRS connector and is wired as per CTIA/AHJ standard (tip - left, ring1 - right, ring2 - ground, sleeve - mic). Which means, it is compatible with most modern cellphone headsets (including Apple); however, it is not compatible with older Nokia and Samsung headsets wired as OMTP.
Pages in category 'X220'
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
Retrieved from 'https://www.thinkwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Category:X220&oldid=57926'
The Lenovo ThinkPad has been intended to convey productive execution. It includes the second era Intel Core i7 processor which offers most extreme operational effectiveness. The 12.5 LED illuminated screen show guarantees that you appreciate every one of your pictures and visuals in top notch. The 4GB RAM adds capacity to your games or applications while the 320 GB hard drive offers helpful space for information and diversion stockpiling. The Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium OS makes undertakings more straightforward and your work more agreeable.
Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Details-
Lenovo ThinkPad X220 is a Windows 7 PC with a 12.50-inch show that has a goal of 1366×768 pixels.
Processor and RAM
It is controlled by a Core i7 processor and it accompanies 4GB of RAM.
Thinkpad X220 Upgrade Gpu
The Lenovo ThinkPad X220 packs 320GB of HDD stockpiling.
Network alternatives incorporate Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth and it accompanies 3 USB ports, HDMI Port, Multi Card Slot, VGA Port, Mic In, RJ45 (LAN), RJ11 ports.
Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Full Specifications
Thinkpad X220 Upgrade Cpu
Ports and slots