We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Unreachable indicates that you have a dependency enabled. Dependencies are intended to cut down on alert noise when you lose a choke point on the network. For example when an edge firewall in a remote office is down you might not want to get 30 alerts for all of the downstream devices so thre dependency allows Orion to only send down node alert. Axios paraphrased sources as saying the president was 'mentally unreachable.' The official told The Post that Trump was so incensed at Vice President Mike Pence, who presided over the.
Unable to be reached or contacted.
- ‘the doctor had left the hospital and was unreachable’
- ‘To reach the unreachable star, it is my quest to follow that star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far.’
- ‘Acquire take-off speed and you can take to the air in a burst of flight to reach previously unreachable areas.’
- ‘Who better suited to reach for the unreachable than a man with a grappling hook?’
- ‘Murray was unreachable despite repeated attempts to contact him directly and through his close friends.’
- ‘The idea of the body as a barrier to the unreachable outside world is an interesting one, but we learn so little about Esther that sympathy turns finally to revulsion.’
- ‘He could not confirm the decision by BT to reprieve 100 phone boxes from closure because the relevant manager was unreachable.’
- ‘While information is available from 122 of the 200 islands, 78 islands are still unreachable.’
- ‘Also like Hillman, Clear Channel has a lot of money tied up and unreachable in property, and is bumping along atop a pile of almost overwhelming debt.’
- ‘The boy is mute and ferocious, seemingly unreachable - and possibly history's first documented autistic child.’
- ‘As I said sorry to bother you but the call centre guy refused to write down the information when I gave it to him, and Rob Connell seems to be unreachable.’
- ‘The problem is that United's players, fans and staff like to think of themselves as being unreachable, if not untouchable.’
- ‘Without a healthier subvention, this goal will be unreachable.’
- ‘I love her, but at the moment she's moody, distant and unreachable.’
- ‘The unreachable archive part of my brain must be huge by now.’
- ‘The way is hard and long, but I feel that we have been set upon the right road towards that hitherto unreachable Nirvana.’
- ‘Already a not insignificant number of tribes have become unreachable.’
- ‘The pain associated with depression is gross, undifferentiated and seemingly unreachable.’
- ‘Lessing is at her best when describing the glow of unreachable wealth.’
- ‘What's wrong with unreachable fairways, rock-hard greens and holes cut on the side of hills?’
- ‘When I fired up the computer it was to find the world of the Internet strangely quiet and largely unreachable.’
isolated, remote, out of the way, outlying, off the beaten track, in the depths of …, hard to find, lonely, in the back of beyond, in the hinterlands, off the map, in the middle of nowhere, godforsaken, obscure, inaccessible, cut-off, tucked away, unreachable
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips
Indicates unreachable code.
This is useful any time that the compiler can't determine that some code is unreachable. Forexample:
- Match arms with guard conditions.
- Loops that dynamically terminate.
- Iterators that dynamically terminate.
If the determination that the code is unreachable proves incorrect, theprogram immediately terminates with a
The unsafe counterpart of this macro is the
unreachable_unchecked function, whichwill cause undefined behavior if the code is reached.
This will always