- Get directions, reviews and information for W T Scott Co in Miami, FL. W T Scott Co 100 Miracle Mile Miami FL 33134. Reviews (305) 461-5600. Menu & Reservations.
- Global partners in property and construction.
Hill Partners, LLC 6331 Shadow Tree Lane Lake Worth, FL 33463 ph: 561-215-8015 fax: 561-649-3343 info @wthill.com. W T Scott and Partners Ltd, Glasgow, United Kingdom. With over 30 years of experience, W T Scott and Partners Ltd offer a wide range of iron work at affordable prices. Whether you are looking for.
Mr Alexander McShane
Report Incorrect Information
W T Scott & Partners Limited Serves The Following Areas
Amit Dixit Design Ltd
4th Floor, Dudley House, 169 Piccadilly, W1J 9EH
Stubbers Green Road, Walsall, WS9 8BN
Bedrock Tiles Ltd
Unit B - 4 Pondwood Close, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6RT
Elite Lockers Limited
Daniel Street, Oldham, OL1 3NS
Koster Aquatecnic Limited
The Mount Sydney, Craigs Road, Dumfries, DG1 4EU
ECO Pressure Clean
East Saltoun Farm, East Saltoun, EH34 5BF
Plant Glazing Ltd
Ruthvenfield Road, Perth, PH13EE
Unit 5, The Chase Center, 8 Chase Road, London, NW10 6QD
46 Kenmount Drive, Kennoway Leven, KY8 5HA
Unit B1 Halesfield 8, Telford, TF7 4QN
Geo Therm Limited
Riverside Business Centre, Riverside Road Lowestoft, Lowestoft, NR33 0TQ
South Kersie, Near Throsk, Stirling, FK7 7NH
Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, WD3 3QP
Hamilton Ross Group
Greenock Road, Bishopton, PA7 5AP
Unit 2 Cliffe Industrial Estate, South Street, Lewes, BN8 6JL
Luxury Tiles U.K
67 High Street, Ascot, London, SL5 7HP
Unit B Maunside, Greenlines Ind Est, Notts, NG18 5GU
QTS Training Ltd
Rench Farm, Drumclog, ML10 6QJ
97 Ralston Drive, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2 6XH
Block 5 Burns Lane, Chapelhall Industrial Estate, Airdrie, ML6 8QH
Unit 8 Calder Vale Rd, Calder Vale Road, Wakefield, WF4 5ER
Sibbald Training Ltd
Shonas Way, Sibbald Park, Blackridge, EH48 3BN
Power Coatings Ltd
No 6 Pavilion Row, Doncaster Road, Scunthorpe, DN15 7RD
Gas Call Services Ltd
2 Queenslie Court, Summerlee Street, Glasgow, G33 4DB
CGP Welding Ltd
Unit 6 The Old Dairies Princes Street, Lochmaben, Lockerbie, DG11 1PQ
Palstone Park, Palstone Lane, South Brent, TQ10 9JR
Border Hardware Ltd
Mansfield Road Next to the Recycling Centre, Hawick, TD9 8AW
Northern Floorcraft (Gateshead) Ltd
Bensham Trading Estate, Lobley Hill Road, Gateshead, NE8 2XN
Mr Plant Hire Plc
120 Hertford Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN3 5AX
W T Scott And Partners
B & C Reconditioning (Gears) Limited
Units 3 & 4, Amesbury Business Park, London Road, Amesbury, SP4 7LS
9253, FM 1998, Scottsville
Current Owner 2013: Bettie Scott Youree Park Foundation
W T Scott And Partners Llc
TX Historical Marker
The W.T. Scott Home became a TX Historical Landmark in 1971.
W T Scott And Partners Careers
• Description: The W.T. Scott home is a 1840, two-story Greek Revival structure that contains a closed in porch along the entire front façade of the home. The home resembles other raised cottages within the county such as the Arnot house, the Fry-Barry house, and the Magnolia home.
• Significance: The W.T. Scott home was owed by one of the largest early frontier familys within Harrison County.
William Thomas Scott, a frontier settler, a statesman, and a planter built this raised cottage in 1840. William and his wife Mary Washington Rose arrived in Harrison County in the early 1830s. The Scotts, parents of twelve children were instrumental in establishing the county's earliest Methodist church, Rock Springs as well as the county's first cemetery which is known today as the Scottsville Cemetery. William Scott, known as Colonel 'Buck' Scott, acquired five plantations and 500 slaves, more than anyone else in Texas at the time. Scott's father-in-law was William Pinckney Rose and his nine children, joined his daughter and husband Scott in East Texas in 1839.
William Rose served as a Captain under General Andrew Jackson at the Battle of New Orleans. During the Regulator-Moderator War, he was also implicated, indicted and tried, but not convicted in the assassination of Moderator-Congressman Robert Potter.
The Rock Spring church was built a quarter of a mile east of the Scott home near a spring of living water, which later became the Scottsville community center, and is now the Scottsville Camp. William Thomas Scott, born in 1811, died in 1887 in Scottsville.
W T Scott And Partners Corporate Office
After William and Mary died the home was left to their children. A back porch was added by Mary Rose Scott and the front porch was screened in during the 1920s under the ownership of Mary Elizabeth Scott Youree. When Mary died in 1934, the home was left to the Bettie Scott Youree Park Foundation which maintains both the home and the neighboring Scottsville Cemetery.
W T Scott And Partners K-1
W.T. Scott Home Photos
W T Scott And Partners K-1
- Front View Photo taken by Natalie Bach-Prather.
- Right Side Photo taken by Natalie Bach-Prather.
- Back Right Corner Photo taken by Natalie Bach-Prather.
- Back View Photo taken by Natalie Bach-Prather.
- Back Left Corner Photo taken by Natalie Bach-Prather.
- Left Side Photo taken by Natalie Bach-Prather.
- Front Left View Photo taken by Natalie Bach-Prather.
- Well Photo taken by Natalie Bach-Prather.
- W.T. Scott 1950 Photo courtesy of Harrison County Historical Museum Archives